HR shiny

sammdoun

first time i catch a bellossom and it's shiny :))

Attachments

• Screenshot_14.png
    Screenshot_14.png
    212 KB · Views: 694

Saurus

Banned
Re: HR shiney

Woah. Congrats on your shiny HR. I hope you find some more and give me one for goodluck. Lol. Kidding.

thexrock3

Re: HR shiney

OMGGG SAAM CONGRATS YOU FREAKING BEASTTT XDDD
WHAT A MAD HUNTER!!
HAHAHAHA!!! OMG!!!

The-Predator

Youngster
kaiser6tn said:
...which will be worthless once multi evolution lines are possible in pwo

although u are right, we cant deny how awesome it is (S HR)

congrats... i havent been even able to find not even a S rare one :p

Merse

Youngster
kaiser6tn said:
...which will be worthless once multi evolution lines are possible in pwo
But for now, it's the only S Bellossom in the game. Pretty awesome IMO ;)

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
Meh, I can simply catch or buy a S Gloom, be patient and eventually use a Sun Stone on it. Unless it is the final evo of a non common shiny pokemon with a multi evo line, it will never really be that awesome.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
kaiser6tn said:
Meh, I can simply catch or buy a S Gloom, be patient and eventually use a Sun Stone on it. Unless it is the final evo of a non common shiny pokemon with a multi evo line, it will never really be that awesome.

''Be patient''

That's the key. :p

The-Predator

Youngster
kaiser6tn said:

we didnt mean the pokemon is awesome, at least i meant the luck is, his first shiny and turns out to be a S HR, whether that pokemon is not that valueable for u nor for others, its awesome the luck this guy had :)

nemo55

KPyppo said:
kaiser6tn said:

we didnt mean the pokemon is awesome, at least i meant the luck is, his first shiny and turns out to be a S HR, whether that pokemon is not that valueable for u nor for others, its awesome the luck this guy had :)

I think it still remains of some great value as long as if this Bellossom remains at lvl 10 or lower...great catch samm! But imagine it was another HR like Dratini! :eek: