How Did You Find Out About Pwo?

Gobfather

Wow old post o.o I found this on stumpbleupon.com a few years back when registration was closed. I tried numerous occasions to check back on availability and it never was. D; Finally the beginning of this year I randomly thought about it and came to find I could join \o/ lol ;D

nemo55

My best friend in real life got me addicted to this game! Now PWO plays a crucial part in my life at the moment ahahaha lol.

Well I just have 1 suggestion. I think PWO needs an official YouTube advertisement, to help promote the game and let people know! :)

SOULTAKER1994

i used to play pokemoncrater alot before and one day saw that the site had shut down..later had to make an account on the version Kyro(can't remember the guys name) made eventually got bored of it cause it blew up my pc 3 times too manyy viruses on that looked at the links below that he owned and found pwo and decided to give it a try :D joined back in 08 its awesome still being a part of the community

joysclash

one of my friends told me about this awesome game almost an year ago ..and now my whole neighborhood buddies are playing this game :)

stoopkid1

Website
www.mdloring.com
i used to program with Kyro years ago and when we got back in touch, he told me about "this pokemon game i'm writing" back in 2008 (i think).

the game has come a longgggg way and is ridiculously improved compared to what it once was.

BlazingNinetales

Well, to be honest I was only looking for Online Pokemon games... saw this, downloaded it, and it was worth it, haha. :p

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]I was browsing for a non-online pokémon game only to spend my free time then I found the PWO download from a site that I don't remember the address. After I downloaded the client I took almost a month to register an account (registration was locked for a part of the day) and after register my account I took almost another month to start in game and many times I though about quit because I was very very noob :p . Now I'm logged in everyday. :D [/glow]

Shirohige

One day i was so bored, so i start searching for pokemon mmo the last i found was PWO but it was the best i've ever played :D :D :D O0

G

I was doing something on Google. No idea what it was. I think I was showing my sister something about X and Y, and this came up. So. Here I am now. :)

Isguros

Youngster
To be honest; I was looking for PokeMMO, a friend of mine told me he used to play it and that it was good. Forgot the name, Googled something, and ended up here :)

thexrock3

I found it like 2-3 years ago at first, Site was shut down or something like that, soon enough I tried pokemon indigo and all the other pokemon games, until youtube brought me back to this one when site was back up, so yeah pretty much thanks to youtube and tutorial of how to download :P