Hi hi hi Everyone ^-^

Maria

Hello people o.o! My name is Maria and I am software engineer and web developer but im also huge Pokémon fan. I still have Pokemon Yellow on my old gameboy and I also play Pokemon X on 3ds. When I was searching for Pokémon online games my brother suggested me the game he is also playing and that is Pokémon World Online. This community seems to be very calm and interesting. I am looking forward to this challenge and having fun with you all. Maria. ^-^ :3

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
It pleases me greatly when people bring their friends to us and they both play together - true friendship indeed :)

Welcome to PWO, Maria. I'm also a Web Developer and huge Pokémon fan who plays Pokémon X; but I never had any of the original Game Boy (Color) games. I hope you enjoy the game as much as you seem to already be enjoying our Community.

nemo55

Welcome to PWO Maria! Hope you enjoy your time in this MMO! See you in-game.. ^-^

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
Interesting, I thought that username was taken and all people will now go for Maria0001 or something.

I'm glad you found it available that easily :p

Oh! Silly me, welcome to PWO, Maria, I hope you enjoy it to the max. ^-^

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Welcome to pwo , I wish u can enjoy your time in here O0

Goku-

Welcome to PWO, Maria! Hope you enjoy the game and community, if you need any help or have any questions we'll be glad to help.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Hey Maria,

sorry for be so nosy but, could I know where you are from? Just a curiosity regarding your name (It's a common one in my country).
I loved your avatar and signature. :)

Welcome~

Maria

owww well thank you guys:3 as i said communty seems very nice .. and julio im from Croatia ^-^