Heya

TrainerJmo

Hey, been playing some of the newer versions on my 3DS.. I'm an older ( age wise ) player, just looking to kick back in an old school environment. Seem's to have a pretty nice community which I like as well. Looking forward to the game being up :). Enjoy "Catching Them ALL" ;).

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Older in age, but newer in experience? Hehe, you're never too old for Pokémon; and we love newer Pokémon players here just as much as long-standing veterans. PWO is of course somewhat older and less up-to-date compared to the 3DS games you've played (though we are slowly modernising as development progresses), but it sounds like that only excites you more. I hope you enjoy it here ^-^

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
3DS is pretty cool, I'm trying to save some money in order to buy one. I hope I get it soon (doubt it'll be as sooner as I believe. I don't even have a laptop by now. lol). But as Jinji said nobody is never too old for Pokémon. ;)

Enjoy~

JayMoh

Thanks a bunch for the Warm Welcomes community! This is my new account now, my old one was bugged at Brock's gym :(.