Herro <3

FoxxShadow

Hai Everybody! I'm Alice! :) Nice to meet you all. I heard good things about this game from a friend of mine who went off to college...She said it was a good place, decent community and such. I hope to be the best I can, and hope that I can make plenty of friends! :) :)

FoxxShadow

Thank you both :) BTW King...good anime ;) Haven't gotten to finish it myself yet :c....kept putting it off haha...

king1234

Youngster
_Alice_ said:
Thank you both :) BTW King...good anime ;) Haven't gotten to finish it myself yet :c....kept putting it off haha...

Indeed its an awesome anime, hope you finish it soon.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Hello Alice, and welcome to PWO. I hope you'll find it to be a Wonderland of adventures and fun with Pokémon.

rbecca

Hi Alice, welcome to Pokémon World Online!
I hope you enjoy your time here ^_^
<3

nemo55

Hi Alice! :)

Welcome to PWO! I wish you all the best with this game!

I am the leader of the guild Storm. Fairly new guild. We would be delighted to help you out on your journey, and of course get to know you and become great friends.

Visit http://xat.com/stormpwo a social network where all guild members of Storm meet and talk about Pokemon and random stuff in life. Hehe. :-[

kjata30

Welcome! I'm pretty new myself, did you decide to go Johto or Kanto?

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
Oh, I like Cyndaquil...I was about to mention Wonderland but I saw Jinji was faster than me (by 5 days lol ) :p

Enjoy the game, I hope you're enjoying the event too ~

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
My favourite Johto starter is Totodile, because I find him funny yet he's also quite powerful.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]I started in Kanto and chose Bulbasaur by a mistake, my choice would be Charmander because it's powerful, but after a year and a half I still have it with me <3. It's not too bad as it has advantage in the 3 first gyms.[/glow]

FoxxShadow

;p Too slow, Lum ;) And I love ALL of the Johto starters, but cyndaquil is by far my fave...Next up is Toto though :)

Faabz.

Youngster
Welcome to PWO,Alice I hope you enjoy your time here with us :)

FoxxShadow

;p I managed all 16 in under 3? weeks haha..>_< No life for the win...Then again...training at the event DID help a lot..