Hello!

TheVandal

Hi. My name is Coy. I've only even playing a little but now, but I've already met a few cool people on here and have already been scammed lol. So, I'm getting the full experience.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 91

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
My condolences for your early inconvenience. While PWO is generally made up of friendly, good-natured players, it is a fact of life that all communities have their share of bad eggs which sometimes attempt to - and occasionally succeed in - ruin(ing) the game for one or more such players. I hope you have been cautious enough to take screenshots of the Trade agreement, as taking pictures can offer us vital evidence in collaborating your story and ensuring the culprit is brought to justice.

I hope the experience hasn't soured your enjoyment of PWO, and I'm very pleased to welcome you to our game and other services.

TheVandal

Yeah, definitely. I actually had to learn the screen sit deal, whil in the middle of the transaction... But I have posted it in a few places, because I got confused. I have one in the token part of community watch and another in the community watch... And also one report in the playerdex. I wasn't sure how it worked. You can remove whichever you want. But yeah, I've been having a good time playing. I've met a few really nice people on here. And the cool thing is, we all share a common interest in pokemon, I think that's what makes it cooler lol. But I have learned my lesson and also understand that there will always be bad apples, but I try not to let them ruin the entire pie. I like the community. Just wish I could get this scam thing taken care of. I actually traded an xbox game to my friend for the things on his account lol, because he stopped playing. So, I'm out of 6m and an xbox game. But stuff happens. I'm not mad. But would love to havey money back or something. Sorry for the long response too. I'm enjoying the game and really like everything about it. Just need a membership.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Ohai, Coy. Unfortunately you've already knew such players but don't discourage. This game is really nice.

Welcome and good luck~ ;D

TheVandal

Yeah, I know. It happens. I'm not too worried about it anymore. I'm still waiting on my compensation though lolol I'm sure it'll work itself out eventually. but thank you guys, for the welcome!

TheVandal

Thank you. And yeah, it sucks. But it happens. I'm sure it'll work itself out eventually. But thank you all for the greetings.

Goku-

Welcome, Vandal. Nice to see you're still around after that.