Hello I'm New :)

DancingNancy

Hi everyone I'm new to PWO. I was looking for a new fun online game to play, and since I was an avid player of the old GB and GBC games this looks like it is a lot of fun. I am a mac user so I am in the process of setting up an emulator so that I can download and play the game. But I wanted to say hello first!

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I do hope that goes well for you, DancingNancy. People have tried playing the PWO Client on a Mac using Wine before; and while some have gotten it to work, success has been quite mixed. The fact the clients up to now have all been designed with Windows in mind is a bugbear to many of us and we hope in future we can open up to other platforms. In any case, it's a pleasure to welcome you to Pokémon World Online and it's Community - I do hope you enjoy it here :)

Goku-

Welcome to PWO! Hope you enjoy the game and community.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
:) Friendly on your part to say hello. I hope you are able to play the game soon. Have fun.

Welcome~

DancingNancy

I have the Parallells app for my mac now, I am about to download the game to it and give it a try. I installed windows 7 on the virtual machine :)

Buu-

Hi nancy welcome to pwo. Iam dam sure that u will like the game. Enjoy!! :p