Hello, and Goodbye :)

Crocs2001

Hello everyone..

1st of all i'm sure most of you (or probably all of you) didn't even remember me. i'm just a casual player and a casual battler back when i was active few years ago. recently i decided to go back just to see whats going on here. although i must say there's a lot of improvements but i guess i expected a little more from PWO. i remember when the server is just so bad and u can only go online for 30 minutes a day before it crashed again. when i spend hours looking for a pikachu and when i finally got it the server crashed and i got a rollback. I was there when pwo is being hacked back in 2011 and resulting few of my friends cant restore their accounts. i remember when suhu asked me to join a little guild called team magma as one of the officers, which i don't think i do a good job since im not that active at that time.. :p all the memories,,

many ppl mistaken me for a child because they assume that i was born at 2001 because of my username. but anyone who ever get in a real conversation with me will surely know that im not a 12 y.o boy (or 10 at the time i was active) :p i'm now at my late 20s, married, and have a lovely 1 year old girl. i teach chemistry at a university and also a process engineer at a little company me and my friends from college founded. between 2 jobs and raising a 1 year old, (and occasionally playing other games :p ) i really don't have enough time to be active again in PWO.. so i think this is the time for me to officially say goodbye to this game.

so good luck to all of you,, players and staff members.. it has been fun for me, but its time to move on. hope PWO will become better and better in the future.. happy gaming to y'all

Sincerely, Crocs2001

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Oh, an old player here. Nice to know a bit from you. I sincerely wish a successful life to you and hope to see you around one day. Up short~~[/glow] ^-^

DTRex

Website
twitter.com
we don't know each other but i wish i had meet u before. I wanna say a lot of things but cant translate cuz of my bad english. Hope 2 c u again here. I just wish u gudluck 4 ur life n always keep ur family happy.

Flare.Don

Gl in future Crocs2001. Hope u get lots of happiness in your life :D

MeteoricMonkey9

Too bad to see an old player go, but you got many great things to take care of out there, so good luck! Greetings from a fellow Chemist!

Tagaro

Since you sound very kind, it's a bit sad that you're leaving PWO. Maybe your daugther will follow in her father's footsteps and become a pokemontrainer in the future ;D

Anyway I wish you and your family the best.

Greetings,

Tagaro

Crocs2001

fdlahmar said:
Too bad to see an old player go, but you got many great things to take care of out there, so good luck! Greetings from a fellow Chemist!

btw im really not much of a chemist actually. I studied chemical/biochemical engineering until i got my masters degree.. and chemistry and chemical engineering are both very different things. i wont be able to make a 99% blue crystal meth, because a chemical engineer doesn't really have the skill and lab knowledge as a chemist does :p (a breaking bad reference in case anyone don't get it :p go see it.. its a really good show, the first 4 seasons at least xixi) thanks for the support and good luck to you too sir.. :)

anyway @staffs : i transferred my good pokemons and few millions pokedolars to a friend. so if you see a fair amount of pokemons and pokemoney being moved from this acc to another, i clarify that that is a legit transfer. i did it myself, not someone hacking my acc. u can contact me in at my email if this became an issue later in the future :)

regards..

Faabz.

Youngster
I wish you have success and luck with your life,greetings :D