Happy Fossilween! (EVENT CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dio.Brando

Greetings everyone! Halloween is upon us and festivities are in full swing in the Pokémon World - Trainers are dressed up as all kinds of ghouls, the Poké Marts are fresh out of candy after townspeople all around raided supplies to give out. Even the Pokémon themselves are joining in with the fun, secretly fearful of stepping in shadows should an actual ghost appear!!

In this time of celebration we often forget that October holds National Fossil Day. More importantly the true meaning of Halloween is often forgotten - showing respect for the dead. But spare a thought for a moment not just for the recently deceased, but also those that preceded us long ago. From dinosaurs, to sea life, Fossil Pokémon, and early hominids... our planet has seen all kinds of life be created, evolve, flourish, and ultimately eliminated over many millions of years.

But what's this? The keeper of time, Celebi, has made a sudden appearance in our realm! Floating about Goldenrod and Celadon City, this Legend is calling for Trainers to join her special Exploration Squad to a time far before us, in order to call for help investigating recent anomalies. Be prepared to travel through time in an epic adventure that could affect the very future of PWO... are you up to the task?

Join Celebi November 1st at 10pm UTC
This event has lasted several weeks. The final day will be Tuesday November 29th.

sajid11194

Banned
RE: Happy Fossilween!

Was waiting for an event for a long time, happy to hear :D

Dio.Brando

Charlotte~ said:
Dio.Brando said:
Greetings everyone! Halloween is upon us and festivities are in full swing in the Pokémon World - Trainers are dressed up as all kinds of ghouls, the Poké Marts are fresh out of candy after townspeople all around raided supplies to give out. Even the Pokémon themselves are joining in with the fun, secretly fearful of stepping in shadows should an actual ghost appear!!

In this time of celebration we often forget that October holds National Fossil Day. More importantly the true meaning of Halloween is often forgotten - showing respect for the dead. But spare a thought for a moment not just for the recently deceased, but also those that preceded us long ago. From dinosaurs, to sea life, Fossil Pokémon, and early hominids... our planet has seen all kinds of life be created, evolve, flourish, and ultimately eliminated over many millions of years.

But what's this? The keeper of time, Celebi, has made a sudden appearance in our realm! Floating about Goldenrod and Celadon City, this Legend is calling for Trainers to join her special Exploration Squad to a time far before us, in order to call for help investigating recent anomalies. Be prepared to travel through time in an epic adventure that could affect the very future of PWO... are you up to the task?

Join Celebi November 1st at 10pm UTC

[glow=purple]my guess was right! nyannn ;3
thanks PWO :heart:

#HappyHalloweenPurr..[/glow]
What was your guess, Charlotte??

sajid11194 said:
Was waiting for an event for a long time, happy to hear :D

Were all glad that you're excited for it! Good to see you around as well.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net

We Gengar aren't one to give away secrets, but the PWO Staff have really tried hard to do something rather different this year; and I hope you all love it :)

yashin-theCURSE

Love it, i thought it would be another spiritomb/duskull party :p
HAPPY FOSSILWEEN ALL! MORE POWER PWO ;)

Fionavara

intresting, I might actually dropp by for a look then. Just for old days sake. looking forward to check out how much teh game changed since I left as an active player.

Saric

Youngster

Fionavara said:
intresting, I might actually dropp by for a look then. Just for old days sake. looking forward to check out how much teh game changed since I left as an active player.

Offtopic.

But wow, semi-welcome back Fion. Good to see you again. Game has changed a lot! Stick around for a while and find out ;)

Ramensnoodle

Youngster

When you are a hoarder and you can't keep track of how many  quest items you need for  the event.
[img=800x600]http://i.imgur.com/yDQ2iKD.jpg?1[/img]

Isguros

Youngster

Fionavara said:

Just run while you still can.

parquettistapazzo

Youngster

Thank you very much for the event, so far it seems awesome!

a little confused by the fact that maps don't show spawns with the /list command.

I have the quest item section of the bag full, too.

sheldonluisnoronha

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
damn f******** game...I enjoying this crap...im f**** stuck for the last 5 hour ....why.....I reported  this same  bug last some time... it seems u don't care about the costumer satisfaction....im stuck I cant move....ive missed to catch many good pokemon and 3 shiny pokemon too becoz of this s*itty bug.....I want some thing in return .......right now for my time lost.....getting stuck all the time.....check your servers guys....don't lose your costumers......I want my shiny pokemons
 and this event cleared or some compensation....right this vey instant

damn f******** game...I enjoying this crap...im f**** stuck for the last 5 hour ....why.....I reported  this same  bug last some time... it seems u don't care about the costumer satisfaction....im stuck I cant move....ive missed to catch many good pokemon and 3 shiny pokemon too becoz of this s*itty bug.....I want some thing in return .......right now for my time lost.....getting stuck all the time.....check your servers guys....don't lose your costumers......I want my shiny pokemons

:mad:

sheldonluisnoronha

sheldonluisnoronha

sheldonluisnoronha

sheldonluisnoronha

sheldonluisnoronha

sheldonluisnoronha

sheldonluisnoronha

sheldonluisnoronha

:mad:

TLegenden

I think you should do a lot of spell checking. Some sentences looks weird and some words are misspelled. Can't remember which one at the moment though. 
And one thing that annoys me is that Pokémon in plural is Pokémon, not Pokémons. 

No offense, just wanted to you to know. And if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.