Happy Fossilween! (EVENT CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetboi

Youngster
RE: Happy Fossilween!

Been pretty awesome, the grunt battles are pretty fun and underwater maps are great. Hopefully we can reach the 4000 marks and banette reveals more secrets. I enjoyed most about this event is that it encourages players to work as a community.

Mooo

:angel:​
Best event i played on here so far. Lots of quests. love the walking pokemon battlers.​
Had alot of trouble with turning in the  MagicCrap  Magikarp. Only way i got threw it was to catch 1, relog and turn it in, Repeat. Also i hate that /list was taken out. I had to look for someone awesome to post where the pokemon​
are. Other than that everything was great. Seems alot of work went on to throw this event up.​
Tho the last Halloween event had the creepy forest and i loved that map. Hard to say Fossilween is better,​
but it is. Thanks for the event!​
:p

​

hejazia

There's a bug in the event where the Darkness Grunts spew out an error message and you can't battle them until the next day.

I posted screenshots here (http://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.net/bugs.php?Rep=4996) but I wanted to announce it somewhere so it gets noticed.

parquettistapazzo

Youngster

ahejazi said:
There's a bug in the event where the Darkness Grunts spew out an error message and you can't battle them until the next day.

I posted screenshots here (http://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.net/bugs.php?Rep=4996) but I wanted to announce it somewhere so it gets noticed.

Same here. The rule was "no dragon type allowed" and i had just relogged

Mooo

huntail%20kill_zpskczmbhhv.png

It died knowing i was great. :D

Sweetboi

Youngster

On my behalf and other players + pansy we did something Special

[attachment=4756]

[attachment=4755]

Attachments

• pwo2.png
    pwo2.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 26
  • pwo.PNG
    pwo.PNG
    34.9 KB · Views: 64

Mooo

I really like the currency you have with the event market. (TF) Down pokemon and get drops, then trade them for stuff.
Tho i think we could use bigger prizes. Like something that would cost like idk 2000 TF. It would be a fun goal. I already hear ppl hitting the cap, its 999. Just a thought.

:heart:​

Relicanth

Youngster
Banned

For those that are enjoying reading stuffs or even lovers of ancient life: After reading a lot about ancient life and developing this event, we got it mostly based from a BBC documentary called Walking With Monsters - Life Before the Dinosaurs.

Klay

Youngster

Relicanth said:
For those that are enjoying reading stuffs or even lovers of ancient life: After reading a lot about ancient life and developing this event, we got it mostly based from a BBC documentary called Walking With Monsters - Life Before the Dinosaurs.

Currently downloading it, thanks for sharing the name :)

Klay

Youngster

Go in Celadon or Goldenrod. In front of the dept. stores there's Celebi, just talk to it and you will be teleported in a fabulous war world <3

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Website
www.youtube.com

Love this event, I been recording it for my Lets Play series, so excited cant wait to finish it :D

Please make more events, while we wait for the Sevii Islands and Hoenn to be finished  :D

Rigaudon

Youngster

iGoDZoFLuiGii said:
Love this event, I been recording it for my Lets Play series, so excited cant wait to finish it :D

Please make more events, while we wait for the Sevii Islands and Hoenn to be finished  :D

Hi iGodz. I've actually seen your videos a while back but never saw you around the forums before now. Glad you're enjoying the event. :)

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Website
www.youtube.com

Rigaudon said:
iGoDZoFLuiGii said:

Hi iGodz. I've actually seen your videos a while back but never saw you around the forums before now. Glad you're enjoying the event. :)

Yeah I decided to start becoming more active in the forums, keep up to date with every new update, event and to help anyone out :), and thanks, im still doing pokemon videos as my main content, love pokemon too much haha.

Mooo

Celebi told me to take SS. :cool:

SSS_zpsiw8blbgv.png

1st to upload i think. :D

parquettistapazzo

Youngster

great event, awesome job everybody. This is a really complete event, and i'm enjoying it very much!

Klay

Youngster

comes from nowhere.

Thank you staff members, I like this event.

Runs away to nowhere.

Cleveland

Youngster

Just wanted to say thanks for the event. Love having something new to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.