Habilities broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrossDemon

One day the healing abilities as softboiled and aqua ring can be repaired?

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Actually Pwo has no Pokémon abilities because with the current Client and system it's impossible develop them. ;) [/glow]

KrossDemon

then there is the possibility that these skills to work after leaving the Beta PWO?
In my opinion, this should be changed, because the game is looking buggy, these skills give new meaning and fun to the game, the more one looks at the original game ....

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]The game is still in Beta Version, everything is still in the testing phase, perhaps due to poor development. But surely if we get out of the beta one day, all features will be configured to work well and will have no more updates or just minor fixes. But we don't have a prevision for that to happen, I believe.[/glow]

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
It is planned to have abilities implemented in future. However aqua ring and softboiled are healing moves, not abilities. Moves which drain life have been tested recently and found too glitchy to implement as yet. I'm not sure if straight healing moves were attempted or due to the difficulty of the other moves they may not have been gotten around to as yet. Nothing has been given up on yet though, it's just a matter of time before they are worked on again.

KrossDemon

We wait anxiously for these players to post updates more dynamic game .....

pieoffury

KrossDemon said:
One day the healing abilities as softboiled and aqua ring can be repaired?
The only healing move which works properly atm is Leech Seed. It may take some time for the others to be implemented because many moves are broken as well ???

Sanven

Hey I think in between every healing move was repaired..and were working, like leach life and drain punch, giga drain, mega drain but except those which only heals..!!
were they broken again?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Sanven said:
Hey I think in between every healing move was repaired..and were working, like leach life and drain punch, giga drain, mega drain but except those which only heals..!!
were they broken again?

They were glitched and/or couldn't be made to work correctly. So the healing part of the move was disabled again until they can be made to work properly again.

Status
Not open for further replies.