....Goodbye Pwo..

Zain

Youngster
Hey guys most of you will know me , most of you dont.. but im playing PWO for almost 2years now and im leaving...ONLY FOR 1MONTH haha xD , meaning il be back at near 22nd September...
im leaving because of real life stuff, but ill be fully active back again soon after 1month , therefore Goodbye and farewell for 1month :D and will let you know when i return soon
might check out the forums sometimes , but wont be fully active, so Farewell for 1month

Goodluck with the Akatsuki guild , Tortuga and Laton, i expect a full report on what happened while i was gone and IT BETTER BE GOOD
ALSO IF I DONT COME BACK ON 22ND SEPTEMBER THEN I HAVE TO PAY YOU ALL 2M -.-

anyways farewell and thanks..

Goodbye to the following trusted friends:
Jinji
Kaiko
James
Darkdane
All members of Akatsuki Guild
Suhuzen :D
Oblivion Gael members who know me
Knuckles...
EVEVERYONE ELSE WHO KNOWS ME FOR A LONG TIME XD

anyways good bye and i will be back soon on 22nd September with a dazzling entrance :D

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
You scared me for a moment. But fair enough, we all need time now and then to get things back on track. See you in a month.

Alphinez

Youngster
My my, I gotta be so special that my name's the only one that has :D next to it!
Anyways,
I'll be awaiting for your return, Zain.
GL with rl stuffs~
Dont worry, I wont crush Akatsuki while you're gone :]
I'll crush it when you arrive as a welcome back~

-SuHuzen

bigdidy

Youngster
Alphinez said:
My my, I gotta be so special that my name's the only one that has :D next to it!
Anyways,
GL with rl stuffs~

-SuHuzen

lol SuHu you not special xD Just theres some love i guess bettween you guys xD lol

Zain

Youngster
Jinji said:
You scared me for a moment. But fair enough, we all need time now and then to get things back on track. See you in a month.
Hahah yea i know, did that on purpose lol , anyways yea see you in a month xD and dont worry you will get your signature before i leave

Alphinez said:
Anyways,
GL with rl stuffs~

-SuHuzen
Lol even if you try to crush Akatsuki while im gone , you cant xD and that ":D" was meant that i will crush you and your new guild soon

bigdidy said:
Alphinez said:
Anyways,
GL with rl stuffs~

-SuHuzen

lol SuHu you not special xD Just theres some love i guess bettween you guys xD lol
err no, we are just rivals xD

Ill be online for the whole today and tomorrow half day then il come back at 22nd september, till then bye and thanks

bigdidy

Youngster
ZainPF said:
Jinji said:
Hahah yea i know, did that on purpose lol , anyways yea see you in a month xD and dont worry you will get your signature before i leave

Alphinez said:
Anyways,
GL with rl stuffs~

-SuHuzen
Lol even if you try to crush Akatsuki while im gone , you cant xD and that ":D" was meant that i will crush you and your new guild soon

bigdidy said:
Alphinez said:
Anyways,
GL with rl stuffs~

-SuHuzen

err no, we are just rivals xD

Ill be online for the whole today and tomorrow half day then il come back at 22nd september, till then bye and thanks

xD good that im joining ill help you crush them :p Just need to buy some pokes like maxspd maxspatk Lappy :D

Tortuga

Excuse me, who are you again?

UHEUHEUHE, Yea seems I'll take care of the guild(and Laton ;) ). My college have started once again which means I cannot be as active as I've been lately, but that doesnt mean I wont be much online just for that ;)

Faabz.

Youngster
Well i'm sorry to hear that but i hope you to comeback soon and i wish you the best in your rl :D

Hugz,Faabz :D

Zain

Youngster
Faabz. said:
Well i'm sorry to hear that but i hope you to comeback soon and i wish you the best in your rl :D

Hugz,Faabz :D
Haha , Hugz , Thanks Faabz and you too

Zain

Youngster
dracoattacker said:
Guess I'm too late to say bye.. D=
Hey Draco!!! Long time no see!! i really missed you
and no its not too late lol, as i said im going to check out on things "sometimes" but not gnna be fully active so yea , thanks

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Ah, so you basically use my definition of a "break" then, Zain - trying to focus on other things rather than lurking around the Forum, but always finding yourself coming back now and then just to check on things. Fair enough ;)

By the way, it's never a good idea to make promises with Gengars and leave them unfulfilled. While I'm sure you know what I'm referring to by that Zain, it's as much a general warning to everyone as well. Thankfully I'm a very patient Ghost and I can be very understanding if things happen as long as they're explained to me; but if I feel let down you will know about it.

G

Well zain ill try my best helping tuga keep up with the guild >.>
and ill miss you bro D: and arent you starting school soon so how you gonna be traveling D:<

Zain

Youngster
Jinji said:
Ah, so you basically use my definition of a "break" then, Zain - trying to focus on other things rather than lurking around the Forum, but always finding yourself coming back now and then just to check on things. Fair enough ;)

By the way, it's never a good idea to make promises with Gengars and leave them unfulfilled. While I'm sure you know what I'm referring to by that Zain, it's as much a general warning to everyone as well. Thankfully I'm a very patient Ghost and I can be very understanding if things happen as long as they're explained to me; but if I feel let down you will know about it.
Hahaha Jinji, No worries, i always fulfill my promise xD and i will be back soon and yes thats what i meant <3
and im really sorry about your signature Jinji that it had to be delayed, ill try my best to finish it A.S.A.P by next week and i will fullfill my promise this time xD

laton said:
Well zain ill try my best helping tuga keep up with the guild >.>
and ill miss you bro D: and arent you starting school soon so how you gonna be traveling D:<
Good to hear that Laton and thanks
first of all im taking a break, lol and im not going aboard if thats what you meant xD

darkdane

Hey sorry Zain I didn't get to see you for a while, a little bit of last month and this month I've been looking for you, so this explains why I wasn't able to see you :p Anyways I'm definitely glad your not FULLY leaving cause then I wouldn't have someone I could come to and battle all the time besides Flare and get cool sign's. Best of luck to you and I'll be waiting ;)

P.S. I wasn't on the list D;

Zain

Youngster
darkdane said:
Hey sorry Zain I didn't get to see you for a while, a little bit of last month and this month I've been looking for you, so this explains why I wasn't able to see you :p Anyways I'm definitely glad your not FULLY leaving cause then I wouldn't have someone I could come to and battle all the time besides Flare and get cool sign's. Best of luck to you and I'll be waiting ;)

P.S. I wasn't on the list D;

Ooops sorry i totally forgot and its okay and Thanks Darkdane, will be back soon and then will make you cool sigs and battle you just like the good-old-days ^^

darkdane

ZainPF said:
Ooops sorry i totally forgot and its okay and Thanks Darkdane, will be back soon and then will make you cool sigs and battle you just like the good-old-days ^^
Haha okay :p I'm getting stronger every day now so when you come back I might be different x3

Mallow-

Youngster
[glow=green]See you in the future Zain. Thank again for the great sig you make I some months back :)

(I may be late, but only because the Forum not working good :( )
[/glow]