glad to be here!

stoopkid1

Website
www.mdloring.com
hi everyone! i remember playing this back in 2007-2008 when it was first released. when i originally found this game, my room mates and i were psyched that some developers were generous enough with their time to re-create our favorite childhood game.

it's great to see that this game is still around and the community is as vibrant as ever. stinks that the server is down right now, but that didn't stop me from giving a $40 donation. happy halloween to everyone, and i can't wait to get into the game once the server comes back online.

only one question for the community, i see that there are a bunch of Guilds on this game, but is there a "Guild League", or any type of Tournament? if not, i wrote an online game ladder/league script that would work perfectly with this after a few modifications.

DTRex

Website
twitter.com
Welcome StoopKid ! when you get into the game , you will see a whole new PWO . See you in game xD
GoodLuck .

danielord01

what up stoopkid1 .
you should check out the game there is mt silver and other exicting place but i should suggest the halloween event first .
there is nice players in pwo btw if their is a guild to join there is blaze with guild tournaments.
and welcome back to pwo

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Welcome back to the game. We currently have no official leagues. If you are interested you can look for tournaments in Events > Unofficial Events section. Have fun.[/glow] :)

iJuanDer

wow., so u still remember the red and blue server and the small screen client of pwo..?

stoopkid1

Website
www.mdloring.com
Hah yes, when I saw "Sapphire" as the server I was really confused. Its amazing to see how far this has gone since 2008. HUGE THANKS to the development team and staff that have made this all possible.

stoopkid1

Website
www.mdloring.com
haha Eco. so happy someone recognized the name. Hey Arnold! was one of my favorite shows as a kid, and my freshmen year of college (2005), i started the web site http://www.stoopkids.com, which is a flash game web site. still going to this day, but rarely worked on.

EcoWOLFrb said:
stoop kid's gonna leave his stoop!

joysclash

im also glad to see u back in the game ...welcome back ...im sure u will have a great time, see ya in game.. :D