Gbye

Arnie

Over the past month or 2 as u all know there have been decisions made by staff that have been innocuous to say the least. the final straw came today when I was asked to change my (perfectly good) password to something different. doesn't sound bad eh? well nothing I tried gave me anything more than 1% strength. I had to use a password generator to get a pass. what kind of **** is that about? I cant even use credentials I want to use for a game I used to enjoy until recently. either way I cant take any more crap from a game I have been a part of for the past 6 years, so Im out. good luck with ur dead game.

Oh and also I was gonna keep this under wraps, however I was asked to re-join the staff ranks a while back. I refused because I don't believe the system this game runs under promotes freedom of expression. I work best when I'm given the creative freedom to do things. Some people are familiar with my custom skin, which vastly improves on the default one not just in looks, but in features also not present in the default client. Well a few weeks ago I was approached by someone who saw what I could do, with a vision to make a game more transparent and better than PWO in every way. When someone tells u that it takes ages to make a fully featured client, tell them to stop ******itting because of:

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv33 ... TAArwT.png

U could have my help to make the game better, but now u've lost that window of opportunity, oh btw all that has taken a grand total of 3 weeks to do so far.

http://i.imgur.com/g6neQE7.png
http://i.imgur.com/EXx54nO.png

But hey, good luck, cos ur gonna need it ;)

LunaticJames

Content maker
Bai Arnie~
Have fun with Shane :D

(That interface is Carel's work btw)

Arnie

LunaticJames said:
Bai Arnie~
Have fun with Shane :D

(That interface is Carel's work btw)

im aware of that luna :) its what happens when people share things with others (i mean no disrespect btw)

TheConqueror

Bye Arnie Mate, but if you'd like you can give me the opportunity to take care of your S Mamoswine lel..Sorry if i'm begging.! and GL in future life.Will you still work on your skin?

Arnie

alanantony said:
Bye Arnie Mate, but if you'd like you can give me the opportunity to take care of your S Mamoswine lel..Sorry if i'm begging.! and GL in future life.Will you still work on your skin?

im not giving any pokes away, i might return if the game makes a huge 180 from where its heading. and as for the skin, its kinda implied that i wont be working on that either

TheConqueror

come on man, you gotta be kidding, your skin was the only skin which i liked..you cant ditch it like that! :/

Saric

Youngster
Sad to see you go again. I wish you all the best, Arnie.

Arnie

Saric said:
Sad to see you go again. I wish you all the best, Arnie.

ill still be about saric, people ask me to do things ill do them if i can :p i just wont be trying to actively contribute to helping this game anymore

Sabo

Banned
Farwell Arnie see you on that place ;)

And yeah as for Carel,she is also one of co-owners in that game.So her art where given by her :)

Rainsinch

Although I don't know you personally, farewell and good luck with whatever you choose to work on next.

Buu-

farewell arnie . i Hope everything goes on ur way. good luck ;)

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
laters arnie
P.S : in other words ... cya in the other world :p