Game: Update 2

Manueloz

great updates crenel , ty ty so muchh^^

and playerdex pokemon locations updated ?

Faabz.

Youngster
Nice it's good to view that the server is improving :D
Thanks a lot guys for the hard work,i can't wait to play :D

GawertyXL

Manueloz said:
LunaticJames said:
Manueloz said:
stelix cant get sprite?

Not through this update.

However, people have already made these before, these belonging to Arnie; a recent CR for PWO.
http://imgur.com/a/9T3jS

oh, i see i hope next update with can be done

There is no reason to do a update just to see steelix's sprite, you can see it if you put that image in replacing steelixs old sprite i believe, if you find the new steelix follow sprite that is in arnies folder, not that hard, and is way better than having to do an update.

G

Some artists made a complete Unova overworld sprites if you need them for later updates. I made a thread in Artist zone.

miguelse

Moves as zen headbutt or elemental punchs are working corretcly now? I mean them are physical attack?

Nikola

Youngster
So "reversal" lived quite long? Or I am missing something here...

VanimoT

Don't cry, because Tauros become weaker not forever and I think Tauros are not weak.

I had to select your text to be able to read what you wrote, why the hell would you use fluorescent green??

On topic: Very nice update, keep it up... you'll only increace your superiority compared to other so called pokémon MMO's!

bigdidy

Youngster
to late to ask but Focus Punch works? xD

Edit:nvm saw that it does 50power

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Fun fact: Muk is the first Pokémon I got to Lv99 in PWO, so I'm happy about it getting more useful :)

Bad-News-dodo

why starmie has horndrill and waterfall? someone used it on me in a battle

if many pokes moves has been updated and not written on forums please write them here so i can know which one have been updated so i can change the moves in the playerdex

thanks

kurtisbmx

dodo_ernesthbk said:
why starmie has horndrill and waterfall? someone used it on me in a battle

if many pokes moves has been updated and not written on forums please write them here so i can know which one have been updated so i can change the moves in the playerdex

thanks

starmie shouldnt have those attacks i checked playerdex and i can learn them unless the old school starmies still have it

Mega.S

narutofoxLT said:
kontil said:
now throw epic tauros to the trashcan :'(
bye..
Don't cry, because Tauros become weaker not forever and I think Tauros are not weak.

Well i think that Giga Impact reduction from 150 to 100 is too much, now no one use him becouse Thrash is 95 power and miss less... I think the rigth option is Giga Impact takes 120 to place tauros in same position as Starmy...