Game - Spring Event (Secrets Unlocked)

AudeTx

Yeah you guys have to much to work on to be wasting time on this. People are donating you money and you repay by pulling april fools jokes not even fixing the game :|
I think a legit donation system should be your guys first concern.

risefromruins

Youngster
AudeTx said:
Yeah you guys have to much to work on to be wasting time on this. People are donating you money and you repay by pulling april fools jokes not even fixing the game :|

Different staff members work on different things.

DomanisAlt

just thought I'd clear up all the "wasted time" remarks. this was all thought up, planned out, and executed in a 24 hour period. You guys probably wasted more time hunting then we did putting it in game ;)

Toxxix

I knew it was a prank. I even told people in chat don't participate since it's just a joke, but I was accused of lying. Fools! lol

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
When people find themselves in groups they know are more likely to deceive them, it is too easy to distrust those that should have been trusted ;)

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
DomanisAlt said:
just thought I'd clear up all the "wasted time" remarks. this was all thought up, planned out, and executed in a 24 hour period. You guys probably wasted more time hunting then we did putting it in game ;)

Pretty much.

However, there was a beautiful map and lots of creative love into making this, even if it was a very short time span.

G

You should realy make a spring/easter event out of this map with bug and other type pokes ^^

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
AudeTx said:
Smile and stop being so serious. :)

G

Anyway good job staff...was a nice prank ... haven't seen such good prank for long time

G

I remember talking about doing something along these lines a while ago, let alone only a couple of days before 4/1 .... hmmmmm