Game: Server Stability Update

stoopkid1

Website
www.mdloring.com
julio2503 said:
[glow=red]I believe auto-reboot is still active, but sometimes it breaks. :p [/glow]

ohhh ok, thanks julio.

i was just confused because of the last thread. i wrote a very basic auto-reboot app for a system we use at work, maybe 20 lines total, so i wasn't sure why something like that would have been removed from this game.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Its been disabled for the time being due to the crashes ingame.

Deamon33

when we connect to the game , don't have pokeball , we does found 1 poke and after we have item .....
yesterday , i'm connecting and my first pokemon found is magmar ; but i can't use pokeball and i can't caught it ....
i have run .
change this bug please *

( sorry for my english )

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Sorry for your loss. Sometimes the client does load without our items, this is a rare but known glitch and may not have anything to do with anything else going on right now. Best thing to do is to find a pokemon center- which will often fully reset the connection of the client to the server- or just log out and close your client completely and it should load properly when you log back in.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Sometimes when run the client my pokémons, items and badges don't show to me up but just typing /ref works, only once it didn't work but closing and running the client again solved the issue. Then I usually type /ref every time when I make log in. :)

G

i am still gettin server off???? plzz fix the prblm....or actually as shown on login switch it on

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
If your client is showing the server is down now, it has nothing to do with the subject of this post. You either need to update to the latest client- version 1.81, or you have firewall or antivirus blocking the game. They are the usual causes of the client not seeing the server.

foxz

cool :D :D congratulation guys nice to see the game developing for the best ..... keep up the great work !!! :D :D :D

foxz out !!! <3 <3 <3 <3