Game: Ohhhh Jingle Bells

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Hello all

With Christmas ahead, on behalf of all the staff at Pokemon World Online - we wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. 2014 is a very exciting year for us as we currently undergo a number of experiments and changes. With a few staff members going away on holiday or taking a break, please be advised that if you're waiting on a staff member - then they may take a little longer than normal to answer. We currently expect the game to be online around the Christmas period.

Now to update you on a few things:

Client - still in progress with recent bug fixed and Hardcoreh is currently working on the npc system.
Forum theme - new theme currently in development.
List - there is currently an on-going discussion regarding the '/list' command - please join in!
Playerdex - it will be live for testers by early 2014. If you wish to test, please drop a PM with the subject "Tester".

Now with an update from PokéNews:

[bq]Breaking News: Cinnabar Island reopened
YIKnCdK.png

Three weeks have passed since the beginning of the reconstruction of Cinnabar Island and to everybody's delight it went without any problems. All blocked paths have now been reopened for the public.

We were also able to get a short interview with Mayor Bernard: “I want to thank all the people that helped rebuilding our island, it looks better than ever before. All our residents have returned and even brought some new people along. I’m also happy to say that Gym Leader Blaine has a new Gym directly inside the volcano and is ready to accept every trainer that is brave enough to go and challenge him.”

Seeing as everything is back to normal on Cinnabar Island, we are done here. But don’t fret, we will keep an eye out for the latest happenings in Kanto and Johto.[/bq]

Finally there have been a few changes - please see my changelog for further details.

Merry Christmas once again to you all.
Blue.

Merlino

I want to say THANKS to all the staff and wish them merry Christmas and happy new year!

Tendou

Merry xmas for the pwo community and thanks once again pwo staff.

Dark-Pearl

Merry christmas PWO community desire more game years and new adventures for us all, we will forward . :)

Shiningamisgirl

Wooo! Happy holidays everyone! A big thank you to the staff for being so awesome and doing this for us! I gotta say, loved having a drawn out trilogy event like this. Very awesome!

annnnnd a happy newww yearrssss! -dances off-

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]From what I could see it was a very good update and more things are to come, that sounds pretty good to me. I hope this new year we can have much more cool things and we can enjoy the game a lot. Again thank you for the hard work and all the effort of all members of Staff and a Happy Christmas and New Year to you all. :D [/glow]

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
~Oh Jingle Bells, Bluerise smells~
~Tecknician laid an egg~
~Luminance has lost his head~
~And Choco is the best~

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Yes, Choco IS the best... Chocolate, that is! What is Christmas without advent calendars, selection boxes and huge great slabs of your favourite chocolate to enjoy at your leisure? Garrrrrr... I'm giddy at the very thought of it!

Belemuel

The holidays best time to overindulge on chocolate and other treats...........

nemo55

Thank You very much for all the hard work staff!

Have a Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to every one!

joysclash

thanks for the updates ...it nice to see new progress and i cant wait to see the new playerdex so thanks again !! and Merry Christmas and Happy new year every one !!!
Jingle All the Way :p

liranforu

Merry christmas everybody :D
Wow..I still remember the game when I first played it, been through when they first shut it down.. the old events
And what not..?
I've played for a long time and had lots of fun thanks to you and your wonderful staff that kept improving the game over
the years.

I want to thank you for that Bluerise and again, merry christmas :)

Vivek

:) "Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle all the way"
:D Thanks For all the hard work ,come back with full energy after the holidays!!
"Merry Christmas And a Happy New Year To All" ;D
[attachment=3239]

Attachments

• Piplup-piplup-11079487-300-378.jpg
    Piplup-piplup-11079487-300-378.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3,060

Tecknician

Chocobo7 said:
~Oh Jingle Bells, Bluerise smells~
~Tecknician laid an egg~
~Luminance has lost his head~
~And Choco is the best~

That doesn't rhyme.

White.Wolf

Merry Christmas, hope all of you enjoys the update!

* Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way... *

* Single bells, single bells, single all the way... * :'(