Game: Mart's being closed.

Elvarsi

Wait did you shut down the pokeball shop as well or did you only shut down the auction? (haven't joined the game today)

M

MacaroniMan

^^It looks like he's saying the whole Mart's closed.  Save ur pokeballs

None of these bugs have really affected me, but I actually think this is a good idea.  I don't know how many times I've set aside an hour to play PWO on any day and just spend 50 minutes of it drinking my money away in the auction.  So if anything, this will help me actually focus on progression in the game. 
And on the flipside, if I really feel the need to go to the mart, I don't have the game to distract me on Playerdex :p

mad30

Youngster
MacaroniMan said:

Goldenrod and celadon dept stores are still open.

Likewise there just might be a few freelance traveling sales men walking around....

alexohlson

mad30 said:
MacaroniMan said:

Likewise there just might be a few freelance traveling sales men walking around....

Good idea, but I feel sorry for people who aren't that far along, what will they do?

Maters

mad30 said:
MacaroniMan said:

Cianwood also has an entire store outside of the mart.

mad30

Youngster
alexohlson said:
mad30 said:
MacaroniMan said:

Good idea, but I feel sorry for people who aren't that far along, what will they do?

mad30 said:

alexohlson

mad30 said:
alexohlson said:
mad30 said:
MacaroniMan said:

mad30 said:

I'm fully aware, but I meant right now as I don't see anyone near Pewter, Cerulean, or Viridian. With that being said, I was just making a point of saying I feel sorry for those people.

Dragon1886

hey what will happen to those whose pokemons get disappeared?Will Gms or Admins give us the pokes back?
My bad stat totodile and a normal magikarp is disappeared in mart.
Can you do something to get disappeared pokemons back?

mad30

Youngster
If you have the ID of the pokemon you can post in the bug catcher on playerdex and it will be recovered.

Dovee

Youngster
For those of you who have limited access to areas. There is Pokeball/Potion sellers located outside marts in Cerulean, Viridian, Violet, and Cherrygrove. After that refer to mads post

M

Mist

KstersSlade said:
This is good, Marts were overrared anyway.
since when has the PWO mart system been anything but scrutinized? Nice to see things being moved to the playerdex. Looking forward to seeing the project completed, along with the other two that are ongoing. Keep at it staff xD

chaoswars

when will the new one be open it hard to sell pokemon in trade chat and i dont have time to play much

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
chaoswars said:
when will the new one be open it hard to sell pokemon in trade chat and i dont have time to play much
End of month.

G

So when is the pokemarket going to open?

Attachments

• wtf.png
    wtf.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 4

Saric

Youngster
ShadowLord3000 said:
So when is the pokemarket going to open?
your question is answered in literally the post right above you.
beyond that, no one knows

PhoenixBot

Awe I know they have been a problem but I really did love the auction house. I used to spend lots of time just browsing pokes and seeing what kind of prices things were going for. The bidding process was a great way of getting what a poke is worth (or more ;)) and not just getting what someone tells you its worth. I hope there will be another auction house available.

ash.catchem

Youngster
PhoenixBot said:
Awe I know they have been a problem but I really did love the auction house. I used to spend lots of time just browsing pokes and seeing what kind of prices things were going for. The bidding process was a great way of getting what a poke is worth (or more ;)) and not just getting what someone tells you its worth. I hope there will be another auction house available.
very soon mart will be available from playerdex so there will be auction house also i think...