Game: Mart's being closed.

mad30

Youngster
I'll make this short and sweet.

For awhile now there has been on going discussions to decide the direction to take for the Auction Mart in game. It has been decided upon for some time already that it would eventually be removed  in game and transferred over to the playerdex, it was just a matter of determining if we should close the mart in game before it was ready to be released on the playerdex.

Today we determined that we should indeed close the mart ahead of time. As many of you are well aware the mart has been the center of many bugs over the course of the past few years and we believe by removing it will greatly reduce some in game issues.

In the mean time, rest assure the mart will be brought back.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
For those people who have anything available for sale via the Mart, they will expire as normal.

MacCollin

Website
marc2010.deviantart.com
well i support the remove of the mart because of the bugs but i somehow dont like the idea of putting this feature completly out of the game / into playerdex. (i dont like the playerdex that much anyway ^^). how will you implement that feature in the playerdex? do we have to be offline for selling/buying then, too? or can we play and do some business stuff during the grind? if the 2nd option is what you thought about i d be not that sad xD

T

Taste

So this means we will have to spam and read trade more to make trades? okay okay

Maters

Taste said:
So this means we will have to spam and read trade more to make trades? okay okay

Better than losing your pokemon and getting nothing out of it.

Completely support this, was thinking about it earlier.

K

kbrous74

Yeah this is nothing new, but its a good thing definately. Can't wait to see it on the playerdex whenever that may be

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
MacCollin said:
how will you implement that feature in the Playerdex? do we have to be offline for selling/buying then, too?

Yes due to how the system is set up for the game, you will have too.  Basically by being online, you can break your account.  With the mart also moving to the Playerdex, we hope to make membership/tokens selling earlier and safer.  More details when released ~

Schwalm said:
If I lose a poke, and I have the ID, who do I talk to?

Just report it in the 'Other' section of the Bug Catcher.

Cestun

Bluerise said:
MacCollin said:
how will you implement that feature in the Playerdex? do we have to be offline for selling/buying then, too?

Yes due to how the system is set up for the game, you will have too.  Basically by being online, you can break your account.  With the mart also moving to the Playerdex, we hope to make membership/tokens selling earlier and safer.  More details when released ~

Schwalm said:
If I lose a poke, and I have the ID, who do I talk to?

Just report it in the 'Other' section of the Bug Catcher.

Hello Bluerise!

I wonder now. I seted up an Venusaur for auktion 3-4 days ago and as you told us all auktions and sellings will expire and we will get our Pokemon back. Well I never did so I suppose it dissapeared then . I didnt know that the mart was bugged and didnt knew this was comming to happen. Just wants to know if it is possible to get my Venusaur back or not.

C.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
I was referring to any current items/Pokemon selling actively in the mart.

Also see previous reply.

Cestun

Bluerise said:
I was referring to any current items/Pokemon selling actively in the mart.

Also see previous reply.

Ahh I didnt see your post there. Thanks

Maters

I'm surprised you guys actually shut down all the marts instead of making the poke-seller NPC useless/say something else. o-o

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Maters said:
I'm surprised you guys actually shut down all the marts instead of making the poke-seller NPC useless/say something else. o-o

While we would have preferred to do this, we're currently unable to do so.

Grchw

I don't like it :( mostly because you have to be offline.How long can it take, to make everything work as you planed it? I know that you are working hard,  I'm not pushing and I don't want exact time, but how do you think- days, weeks, months?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
grchw said:
I don't like it :( mostly because you have to be offline.How long can it take, to make everything work as you planed it? I know that you are working hard,  I'm not pushing and I don't want exact time, but how do you think- days, weeks, months?

You mean how long will it take for the Mart to appear online on the Playerdex?  If so, we currently plan to have it live near the end of March - as I have two other ongoing projects for Playerdex.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Umm if you're having an error on Playerdex, it should be reported via Bug Catcher.  Simply linking your 'My pokemon' page isn't helpful to us at all.

Grchw

You mean how long will it take for the Mart to appear online on the Playerdex?  If so, we currently plan to have it live near the end of March - as I have two other ongoing projects for Playerdex.
[/quote]

Yes, thank you.

momomat

just wanna ask....

do the entire poke mart will be remove???
or just the npc with auction but not the npc that sell potions and pokeball?????

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
momomat said:
just wanna ask....

do the entire poke mart will be remove???
or just the npc with auction but not the npc that sell potions and pokeball?????

Currently the entire mart is closed, we intend to send out any sellers willing to travel and sell off any possible stock they can carry with it.