Game: Belated Halloween Happenings

Robert~Plant

Hello , I want to return to the game after losing valuable accounts and have returned a year ago ... What happens ? Where is the link to download the game ? 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) PLEASE HELP ME

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Robert~Plant said:
Hello , I want to return to the game after losing valuable accounts and have returned a year ago ... What happens ? Where is the link to download the game ? 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) PLEASE HELP ME

Download links are not available anymore. You need to wait until the new client is finished because nobody has permission to share the old one since its developer left PWO Staff.

See the announcements
http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=34602
http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=34625

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
When taking past events into comparison, it is undeniable that this halloween event was disappointing spawnwise (not directed to lower rarities so much because it usually is expected for those spots to be 'filler') The highest rarity tier had nothing interesting enough to justify spending hours hunting. I found this event to only be worth the time it took to complete the quest.

Aniki

Too bad most of us cannot partake of the event, i wish i could get the other mask i need to have all of them, nothing can be done, hope everyone found something nice though in the spawns for this event, i miss playin on PWO :(

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Download links for the client are now back:

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=25997

Nightmare!

HitmonFonty said:
Download links for the client are now back:

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=25997
Wait, so the new client is DONE???

Aniki

Oh yeah, i can log in for a bit to just chat a bit XD , do not know how this laptop will over heat if i use the client since this one is a bit older then the one i had before, thanks to the old client maker for givin permission to be able to use it again.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Forest said:
Game reset, does that mean I'm wasting my time training now?
No, PWO is a beta version but your account's data won't be reseted. At least there's no public information about it.

Saric

Youngster
Julio~ said:
Forest said:
Game reset, does that mean I'm wasting my time training now?
No, PWO is a beta version but your account's data won't be reseted. At least there's no public information about it.
I believe the original plan was to have a second server that would have the data wiped but still be updated. The old one would be kept but no longer updated.

I have no clue if this is still the plan, though. Somehow I doubt it.

Rigaudon

Youngster
I’m short on time to organize, so I’ll be the poster this evening.
As many of you know, the event was supposed to close yesterday, but due to downtime we hadn’t gotten around to editing the event for the deadline until just now. Sorry about that - the situation has been rectified immediately. It has been decided to extend the event by a week. This is due to the general popularity of the event, our thanks for to most players for their patience within past month or two, and in celebration of registration being reopened.

But what is another week without a little addition?
Hope to see you all in the computer lab. Well, after saying hello to Scientist Reg first.

Relicanth

Youngster
Game Editor
I hope you all enjoy the little addition at Facility Lobby with 1 more week of event. The Scientist Reg is waiting for a new aid.

Have a good one.

Rigaudon

Youngster
Evening.

As of this post, there are a little over 9 hours left (until 3:00 UTC) before this event is closed.

For your amusement, here are some stats of how many certain Pokemon are in the game from the beginning of 2014 until now. Evolution numbers are counted separately from each other.
(AKA, there are 2,417 Houndours and 269 Houndooms, meaning there are 2,686 Pokemon from the hound line obtained since 2014.)

Left = Normal
Right = Shiny
*No staff Pokemon were included in these numbers.

Houndour - 2417 [normal] / 2 [shiny]

(Houndoom - 269 / 0)

Shuppet - 696 / 0

(Banette - 13 / 0)

Sableye - 1046 / 1

Plusle - 124 / 0

Gligar - 4415 / 0

(Gliscor: 72/2)

Minun - 187 / 0

Aron - 148 / 0

(lairon - 6 / 0)

(Aggron - 19 / 0)