Game auto-out

Mega.S

Today i m playing and game auto-out lots of times.. but is not becouser server crash...
Anyone have same problem?

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
If you are replying to this thread please try to add as much information as you can to allow us to find out what is causing this problem, just saying 'Me too' does not help us.

drazen1

Youngster
i dont have too much for say but this i is my situation:when i log in in game i be in PC (where i go log off) and when i come in union room all its freeze and game just quit.this is it.

dinho666

Chocobo7 said:
If you are replying to this thread please try to add as much information as you can to allow us to find out what is causing this problem, just saying 'Me too' does not help us.

game always falls when I open the 'friends list'
if not open it, it works
and after so many 'dc' is a authentucating forever...and only back connect, after the game server falls or restart

I hope it helps you :-\

Edit: when 'add' someone to your friends list, also falls (for me)

drazen1

Youngster
yeah i see this now...all time when i open friend list i be dissconected.but can u fix that because we cant see who is in game?

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Yes, I was trading and the game looked frozen, then I was disconnected. I logged in, opened my friends list and was disconnected again.[/glow]

Sezo

i can't log in too ... i did all this :

1- it's only showing ( Authenticating ) or ( Server is currently off turned off )

http://i.imgur.com/Un8jKX1.png

2- i log in for 5 second then the PWO closed .

3- My account is ( active ) .

4- i try to log in with another laptop but it's doing the same thing , only showing "" Authenticating """

5- i removed PWO client and i download it again .. but it's still doing "" Authenticating """

6- i even installed PWO client 1.80 .. it didn't work too .

7- i asked my friend in facebook, while he is online and playing PWO but im trying to log in but i can't , and he is playing PWO very good .. (( he live in Indonesia .. and i live in Malaysia ))

8- so the problem is not from my laptop , not from my internet , not from my account ( it's active ) ... so what it could be ?

i live in Malaysia .. but i don't think this is the problem too

.. thanks for your time ..

Sezo

something could help us :

1 - if we try to log in but the game keep showing ( Authenticating ) ... we can't do anything :(

2 - if we try to log in and the game worked , we must not open the ( friend list ) ..
when i open the ( friend list ) , the game it close the same time
when i didn't open the ( friend list ) i was playing for like 3 hours
we can open anything else .. but ( friend list ) we can't
i also saw someone else said the same thing he did

but sometimes we can't even log in ... just showing ( ( Authenticating ) )

i hope this could help us

Mega.S

Sezo said:
something could help us :

1 - if we try to log in but the game keep showing ( Authenticating ) ... we can't do anything :(

2 - if we try to log in and the game worked , we must not open the ( friend list ) ..
when i open the ( friend list ) , the game it close the same time
when i didn't open the ( friend list ) i was playing for like 3 hours
we can open anything else .. but ( friend list ) we can't
i also saw someone else said the same thing he did

but sometimes we can't even log in ... just showing ( ( Authenticating ) )

i hope this could help us

Well is all this that also happen to me...

nemo55

Hi,

I am having the exact same problem as Sezo, it just says authenticating. I don't know what to do, I tried everything Sezo tried and more and its driving me nuts. I am an active player and have been playing for more then 1500 hrs. This is absurd and I demand an explanation.

Thanks

ThuGie

Website
thugie.nl
Hey,

Please visit, http://speedtest.net , and give me the result of that.
I assume its a timeout, as the packet/data is to slow to be send to the server, so server disconnects you.

I have just now increased the timeout value, and it will be enabled, next server reboot.

Drewbie

I'm 21 Mbps down and 1.47 Mbps up and 35 ping.

That being said, after not being able to log in for about 8-9 hours, I was randomly able to play again.

During the time I wasn't able to log in, I was playing and streaming League of Legends. So it wasn't my connection.

Mega.S

ThuGie said:
Hey,

Please visit, http://speedtest.net , and give me the result of that.
I assume its a timeout, as the packet/data is to slow to be send to the server, so server disconnects you.

I have just now increased the timeout value, and it will be enabled, next server reboot.

I also have a good conection ThuGie.
Any time i enter in list of players game crash.. i have lots of friends add... idk if that help..