Game: Aerial Tramway System.

Orean

Website
twitter.com
After an extended maintenance period, we're ready to announce the outcome: the transportation structure, which has encompassed the train and ferry systems, has now been expanded to branch into an Aerial Tramway System as well.

Previously subject to speculation, in which some of you started to paint a more accurate picture on the hints, the inner, behind-the-scenes details of the system are ready to come to fruition.

The Aerial Tramway currently stations 5 stops:
  • Silver Town
  • Cerulean City
  • Pewter City
  • Ecruteak City
  • Blackthorn City.
Since this system is centralized to the same Keebacorp system as the train and ferry, thus it's bound by the same pricing system as well: Transportation tickets or an active 1-month pass must be in possession to board it.

In addition to the expansive Aerial Tramway, the Ferry structure has also been expanded and polished further—a new stop has been added in Cinnabar Volcano Island. Furthermore, each ferry stop now has a sheltered station in which transportation tickets/a 1-month pass are now purchasable. Captain Daniel, in Cianwood City's ferry station, will also offer free ferry rides for those who have not obtained the Storm Badge yet.

These changes have been collectively discussed among the staff for a while, but now that it has been unveiled to the public, we're expecting many more opinions out there in the sea. As with the original iterations of the other transportation structures, we're welcoming feedback; if there are any issues with these changes, we're hoping that they're accompanied by constructive, well-thought-out feedback as well. :)

Zywa-Torpeda

Great update. It would be great if there was a way to get to port-city by it though. Then we wouldn't have to walk anymore :p

parquettistapazzo

Youngster
bug report: in route 36, the teleporter on the right always teleports you to the same spot, no matter what you tell him. it's impossible to get to violet city from goldenrod

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Haha, I was right about the speculation. :p
Thanks for the good job~

P.S.: Just thought Fuchsia could have an station. :-[

SapphirePhoenix

A faster way to go between Blackthorn, Silver Town and Cerulean?! I love you all for this update! ;D

Zorom

Finally, an easy ride to Blackthorn!!! :D
Thx for the UPDATE guys.. :)
Keep the Good Work up...
Good Luck ^-^

supriz

Youngster
I thought those two black cables were glich In the game But then I knew it later
nice update thought i miss fishing
hope there will be some updates soon that encourage fishing!

mixunli

I LOVE this update! :D
keep up the good work P.W.O Staff, it is really awesome one, i can now go to Dragon's Den as fast as a thunder hahaha.
(Hoping for next Big update like store update of Character Clothes and Hat ^-^ , but i think it is via token or million cost lol. )

Pangaea

Awesome!! I was talking about this with some other people. Glad to see you guys connected it to blackthorn!! ;D ;D