From the Unova Dump

Mallow-

Youngster
[glow=green]Someone came to see? Such a great surprise! Thank you for not running :)

Lets talk about who I be. I come from Unova, from a garbage dump away from the towns. In this dump, there be a part where chemicals and waste have mixed with the normal, makeing substances of much danger. I come from this part, though I have no knowledge how or when I come to be. But in the body are some of these substances, that make the bad smell I have.

I like being in the dump, but the dump is very small. Before, I sometimes walked too far, ending up where persons live. The belief started that I be a danger and may damage the persons, animals or plants with strong poisons, so I sometimes had to fight to get back home. So I be in the dump most of the time... alone. That changed when, the last time I walked too far out, a Trainer see I dying in battle that I had not wanted to fight; and decided to catch and help I be safe. Now, the two of us together go everywhere - but I have to keep in a Poke Ball most of the time so I do not cause danger. And the Trainer and I go back to the dump every week so I can come out and play, but I still be very lonely sometimes.

I be a kind Pokemon; but being made of poison garbage, dangerous waste and smelly gas and liquids - no-one wants to know. In fact the Trainer got in to a bad talk with a rival; and make him make a bet, which he lost and meant I had to be named TSG - The Stinkiest Garbodor. Such a bad name and not true (well, not the "est" part); but not many people would not be in agreement with the name.

But then the Trainer heard about PWO and heard you were a friendly, open group. But PWO was not easy to get in to. Black, "Loading" not stop, down time... feeling like I may never make a start. At first I stayed quiet; then I make the decision to come here to the PWO Forum. I see many great persons here; but I have a problem - how do I talk to you all? I do not speak English, being a Pokemon and from Unova. So what I do is say my name in different ways to make a simple language; and the Trainer turns the sounds into words for you - but I am not smart, so I be sorry if it still hard to get.

I have been here now and then; and even have a few signatures and avatars - thanks to the makers! Though sometimes I feeling like I am cursed, as every person I talk to for a sig or avatar is free when I meet them, but start wanting money soon after; and some miss something from the work :(

But I do not like to say hello until I have started playing. Now I have, so hello! I hope by comeing here, things can be greater to I :) I be a little shy, but I hope to make friends here. And if anyone finds the name of The Stinkiest Garbodor too disgusting, you may say Mallow instead - I come up with this as a simpler name to say. In fact, I do not mind what I get called as long as it is kind :) Lastly, I like hugs, but you may need to wear a suit if you give one. Thanks for the time!
[/glow]

G

I dub thee TSG.
Welcome to the forums, I hope you have a good experience here.
=o Hope you like the game.

Mallow-

Youngster
[glow=green]Thanks Professor.Oak and Limitless :)[/glow]

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
PWO is a very friendly community, which takes in people from all walks of life; and the PWO Staff like to make sure everyone feels welcome here. I hope you enjoy your time as part of both the game and its Forums and other services.

G

Interesting...A Trash Bag, and whatever that...thing is fetish!