Forums: Welcome to our new forums

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Yello there.

After many hours (13+ hours), these forums are finally online.  There are still a few changes that we plan to make including the addition of our default theme which should be coming over in the next few days.

The forgotten and change password services have been temporary disabled on Playerdex, these should return by Sunday.

Our previous forums have been moved over to: http://pokemon-world-online.net/forum-old/ - You will not be able to reply to any topics, tracker issues will be resolved before we move onto dealing with 'Token issues' via this forum.  In the future, we hope to move this to the Playerdex for an improved system.

Any issues with regards to topics should be raised up in a reply to this topic.

Thanks for your patience.
Bluerise ~

By the way, to login to the forums you need to enter your password twice on first login.  Any account issues should be raised upto reborn over in the IRC.

R

rayquaza72

Forums are so eww right now in my opinion... Hopefully it wont look too bad after those changes

Saric

Youngster
Forums are definitely going to take time to get used to...

Stank

Youngster
ah i dont care how they look but i feel i should scream like He-Man

I Haaaaaaave The Powwwwwah!! glad to see the CGs have powers besides Delete again

Luke

I said it once and I'll say it again.

Gold > Cyan

R

rayquaza72

But we get the even crappier smilies that look similar to the ones used on every other forum ever made

Z

Zpam

Bleh.... its ugly.... it's not like the last one where its like  social hang as well as forum

jboysr05

Just wondering, how long before you start dealing with token issues?  I know its been a long day for you, but it would be good to know.

PirateAce

I miss the status updates on the side and The New topics/posts button where you click it and it has a list of all the new posts. But this will just take some time.

M

Mist

Temporarily Ugly > broken

Although, I do have to go through and completely redo my posts >_>

R

rayquaza72

Seems like quite alot of us want something else... Considering theres a theme option, create something for those other colours?

King

well our old forums used to be SMF so it takes time for everyone to get adjusted. here are few pics of old forums, :p

forums.jpg

server status
dia.jpg

S

Sevahn

Never been on a simplemachines forum.  Wonder how it will turn out  ;)