▉━╯┗━╮╱┃╱┃┣┻╮┣╱╱
▉┈┈┈┈┃╱┻┛┛┻╱┻┻┛╱
▉╮┈┈┈┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╰━━━╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱

for both....couldn't resist xD

Stank

Youngster
Bluerise said:
For those who are missing the ability to see the first post of every page of the topic, I just made a modification to the files (though on an copy of this forum), and it's working after making some changes. This will be available in the PWO theme (when we actually finished it). Now a question for you, would you prefer there to be a split for the first post and the rest of the posts, or would you prefer for them to remain together like the rest of the posts?

If you want a split, do you want page navigation to be between the split?
Split with page navigation in between

Dragon1886

Cool pwo forums are changes and looks better now.Its main website also updated.Thank You Jinji and ThuGie and whole staff who worked to make the game better.
I heard that Hoenn will be added in pwo in few days.Is it true?

Stank

Youngster
Dragon1886 said:
Cool pwo forums are changes and looks better now.Its main website also updated.Thank You Jinji and ThuGie and whole staff who worked to make the game better.
I heard that Hoenn will be added in pwo in few days.Is it true?
No it is not true

ash.catchem

Youngster
Re: Forums: phpBB3, at your service!: HELP

Is there any way to check whether there is new reply or not, like in old NEW was written there, but i didn't seem to find any difference between read and unread posts, I get to know only when i hover mouse over there, but is there a way to check by just seeing it??

And what does moving lines and stars on icon on left of posts means??

And is there any way to make internal links i.e. link on same page?

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net

ash.catchem said:
Is there any way to check whether there is new reply or not, like in old NEW was written there, but i didn't seem to find any difference between read and unread posts, I get to know only when i hover mouse over there, but is there a way to check by just seeing it??
Unread posts have a red icon beside them, instead of a blue or white one. We are also looking into having the colour of the entire link change for unread posts too, something which will likely be brought in with the upcoming PWO Forum Theme currently in development.

ash.catchem said:
I'm not sure what you mean. Can you show me?

ash.catchem said:
Looking into this.

ash.catchem

Youngster

Jinji said:
ash.catchem said:
Unread posts have a red icon beside them, instead of a blue or white one. We are also looking into having the colour of the entire link change for unread posts too, something which will likely be brought in with the upcoming PWO Forum Theme currently in development.

ash.catchem said:

ash.catchem said:
Looking into this.
thx for replying and for 2nd one here is video, look some have stars while icons of some posts not, and some have moving lines while some have standing lines.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nTkrhUfYc0&feature=youtu.be
Moving Line exapmle: Jinji's post icon at left
non star example: Crenel log post icon at left

Maters

ash.catchem said:
Jinji said:
ash.catchem said:

ash.catchem said:

ash.catchem said:
Looking into this.
thx for replying and for 2nd one here is video, look some have stars while icons of some posts not, and some have moving lines while some have standing lines.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nTkrhUfYc0&feature=youtu.be
Moving Line exapmle: Jinji's post icon at left
non star example: Crenel log post icon at left

I'm pretty sure the "moving line" is the same thing as a "hot topic". It means the thread is popular. Not moving is just a normal thread.

The star means you've posted in that thread.

(Correct me if I'm wrong)

ash.catchem

Youngster
Just a request, if you could provide a link to childboard Unofficial Event on main page under Events, so that we can have direct access...

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
ash.catchem said:
Just a request, if you could provide a link to childboard Unofficial Event on main page under Events, so that we can have direct access...
This should now be so.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
I got rid of that to make it look less cluttered originally. >_>

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Bluerise said:
I got rid of that to make it look less cluttered originally. >_>
Sorry, Blue - should have realised that had been done intentionally :-[

ash.catchem

Youngster
Hello Sir, I am having troubles using tables, I want some help:
Here is my post:
http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=7885
In Tournament Section, I made a table, but I dont how I got such a long space gap between table and last text....
Plz help, thank you..

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Hmm... I think it could be due to all the formatting you've given the text in the table - centered text, large fonts etc. I've noticed before that phpBB seems to add line breaks around certain formatting and it can screw up the alignment of tables - the Chain Game scoreboard had to be slightly redone for that reason.

ash.catchem

Youngster
Well, now I have removed all formatting, and applied center alignment from outside of table, still same problem occurs...

Status
Not open for further replies.