For those who think you "Purchase" and not "Donate" for toke

JD001

Youngster
Re: For those who think you "Purchase" and not "Donate" for

I don't understand why everyone gets upset though..You give one good and get two in return essentially, a pokemon and a little bit of help to the server. What is the on-going issue with unhappy people? Maybe the word 'Donation' shouldn't be used in the token store anymore and instead change it to "Purchase" as it asks you if you are sure you want to "BUY" the chosen pokemon. I have never really talked to a person who said they donated for a pokemon either, they all say 'bought', the only time I see 'donated' is when it comes to arguments like these where it's used as a pretext to attempt to get special treatment. Meh, I think it's ridiculous to feel that way but that's just my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own

patONER

Non profit... LOL

There's a reason when you buy pokes or membership in this game, its labelled as a donation and if you can't understand why then i feel sorry for you.

Rubbersock

I'd also like to note that I think paying for a virtual membership to something could be considered a transaction, not a donation. You don't even have to buy anything with your tokens because the *perks* of membership already nullify the donation part. Either way, unless Nintendo shuts them down, there's nothing we can say that will prove it one way or the other.