few suggestions

DeZoLa

Youngster
Hello everybody! Since the number of players rised up and staff became more active i would like to suggest few ideas that may be helpfull!

1)Recycling move tutors and TM's that indroduced in the past, time to time in the weekly events.

2)An NPC  that would de-level a pokemon for some amount of cash per level for example(200k per level).

3)The idea that you had for the special items in the limited store was great idea (i was going to suggest that to xD), please keep it that way

4)The moves and pokemons in Random battles are messed up! for exapmple some moves are totaly useless in general (return) and some moves are useless on certain pokemons! Also the team that the system provides is unfair most of the times ! for example one poke can sweep or tank every other pokemons and oppoenent cant do anything to counter it mostly cause of the above reasons .

5) The pokemons that shows up in the Battle Tower should have more variety, its boring battling 15 same pokes all over again 100 times....

Thats all for now !  Thank you for your attention.
                                                                                                                                     PS. Please dont ignore me  xD.

Tasigur

I think I should learn how battle tower works, I have been ignoring it but looks like a feature player love and often want to be expanded upon.

I do have to disagree with deleveling Pokemon . I am big on story and building a world and Pokemon losing experience (decreasing in level) doesn't make sense.

What are the reasons you want to lower Pokemon level and maybe those individual reasons can be addressed that way. Is it so you can evolve a Pokemon that you forgot to evolve before hitting level 100? Perhaps adding a pdex feature to evolve Pokemon at level 100?

DeZoLa

Youngster
well it can help players to use their pokemon on low lvl battles and have a chance to evolve a poke that has been forgotten and reached to max lvl (the amount of level that would be allowed to reduce must not be lower than the last level the poke evolved) . I think its not much trouble to create that NPC and it would work as a pokedollar sink hole too.

Mooo

Tasigur said:
I think I should learn how battle tower works, I have been ignoring it but looks like a feature player love and often want to be expanded upon.

I do have to disagree with deleveling Pokemon . I am big on story and building a world and Pokemon losing experience (decreasing in level) doesn't make sense.

What are the reasons you want to lower Pokemon level and maybe those individual reasons can be addressed that way. Is it so you can evolve a Pokemon that you forgot to evolve before hitting level 100? Perhaps adding a pdex feature to evolve Pokemon at level 100?

+1 for deleveling Pokemon.
Would love to lvl up some pokemon that you cant catch low lvl. and or relvling a pokemon. Or low lvl battles are fun to.  :p
Would love to have a full set of lvl 1 pokemon.  :cool:  
Also the "forgot to evolve before hitting level 100?" would be good to beable to do to. :blush:

Isguros

Youngster
I wouldn't mind letting people pay a couple hundred K's to evolve their Pokemon at lvl 100, but the idea of integrating this in the competitive scene for lower leveled Pokemon sounds crazy to me. The appeal of lower leveled battles is that you have to adjust your team/strategy to meet the additional restrictions. If you can avoid those restrictions and can bring a Dragon Dancing Dragonite to a lvl 10 PVP match for example, that wouldn't be any ifferent from lvl 100 PVPs.