Few suggestions Vol3

DeZoLa

Youngster
Hello again! (its getting annoying, i know :p)

Guess what, i am back and I have some new suggestions, that you will read and forget them again :p !

Here we go :

1)Since i battle a lot , i mean as much as i can due to luck of players , i realized that something is missing and that are more  items. I would like to suggest new battle items like (damp rock,heat rock,icy rock,smooth rock and light clay),(metal herb, power herb,white herb),(big root,shell bell),(assault vest,scope lens,weakness policy,wide lens,zoom lens),focus band,
,(flame orb, toxic orb,iron ball,black sludge), air balloon,bright power,eject button,ref card,safety googles).

Also Berries! Some berries are very important for the battle scene, and  i would like them to be introduced too like :
lum berry,sitrus berry, and berries like (occa,passho,wacan,rindo,yache,chople,kebia,shuca,,coba,payapa,tanga,charti,kasib,haban,colbur,gabiri,chilan),(liechi berry,ganlon berry,salac berry,petaya berry,apricot berry,lansat berry), custab berry.

Those items could be obtain from mini quests , mini games like the ones in the union room,slot machines, battle tower or drops from some certain pokes, like (fainting  grass type pokes for berries, or rock types for rock items),or you can spread across the map trees that grow  those berries or something else that you will came up at some point)

2)Traveling around the pwo (yes i do some trips time to time for reasons..) i got very dissapointed cause i couldnt find some destinations on the transportation system. For example Fuchia town needs ship transportation and mahogany needs an aerialramway system.

3)Gym NPC. Wheng  iam about to train my pokes i visit gym to get some extra Xp and guess what i came up with an another idea. I think gym npcs and gym leader must have their pokes and moves redone. For example ( npcs in the gyms must have diff kind of pokes as possible(variety is a good thing ) and their pokemon ivs must  be max , their moves must be compettive, and must have a good ability, plus the leader must have competitive pokes and fully ev trained  too. Also i  think making possible to battle the leader once a month is good idea . Last , Setting lvl's  balanced so they can be little bit durable. I suggest that cause it will make the new players to try harder and train more to beat the gym leaders and that means they wont quit the game after getting all the badges in  few hours and they will have much more fun .

4) Battle tower (for extra suggestions on this, check the previous Vol's). While i was trying to buy some items from battle  tower, weird items came up on my screen (WINGS) and out of curiosity i did a research.Hmm test, test, 1,2,3
""ON SPEAKER"" (THOSE ITEMS SHOULD NOT BE ON THE BATTLE TOWER MARKET! ) . Seriously paying battle points even few of them its ridiculous! So i came up with an idea ! Lets use those wings 5-10 each time as a price after beating all the NPCs in the battle tower and come out victorious (you can apply that on the regular battles, the special battles or beating 10+++  npcs in the survival mode)

5)Last and not less important (Token Store). I am not the best customer you had, i admit it and i am not proud about it but i have important reasons. As i said maybe i dont use TS very much but its important part of the game and i would like to improve it, so i suggest changing the shiny ivs of the pokemons from the standard from 15+ to 20+or 25+ .
In my opinion  this changes will increase the amount of players that visit TS and buy pokemons and that means both you can be happy and the game will lively again ( i hope so). Also adding in the Ts mart some of the items i requested above would be good idea to, cause the TS has limited options and tokens would get  more value.

Thank you again for your attention, and i hope you take those suggestions seriously as you do always xD.

P.S (please evolve or de-level my 100 lvl poke, i cannot use it and i did nothing to deserve such pain)I  will do any task :(