few suggestions Vol2

DeZoLa

Youngster
Hello again....

1) I noticed that the Johto Safari Research Camp its a big area with the same spawns! Whats the point of making a such a big hunting zone with the same spawns? I suggest, to make area smaller or just divide it to  west/east and add some new spawns (like magnemite,magnetoon, ditto) etc.

2)Also, when i was trying to teach a move to my poke i realised that the move i was trying to teach to tha specific poke was obtainable only from  official pokemon events*. I suggest to make those moves  available to teach to those pokemons like a normal tutor move and not from special events, like (wish egg event) etc.

3)While i was doing some battles ,i came up with an idea, same to pokemon showdown (BATTLE VIEWING). I am suggesting a special chanel  that would have links to any  live battle that the players wants to share with their friends.

4)Since i battle a lot i would  like to suggest a timer to count down from 15 mins to 0 so if the opponent doesnt move the system would kick him out and that player would lose. Also  if a player (losts conection, ,) should get a lose but his opponent should not get a win  (to be fair), and if he (disconects) he should get a lose and the opponent a win.

Thank you for your attention!  :)

PS. We battlers demand (Nature and Abilities) because the battle scene is rotting and the smell is so strong that the chat is abandoned most of the time.

also do you mind to reduce my pokemon by one lvl , its lvl 100 and i cannot use it... ty again

Adham.Samir

For the first idea: i don't like it... sorry :s
For the second idea: i don't know what to say... really :blush:
For the third and fourth idea: I like these i deas :)

Rigaudon

Youngster
Ohhi

1) I like the idea of making areas more unique, but I struggle with using 1-2nd gen only spawns in a manner that isn't repetitive/outclasses other areas. The available list has been whittled down pretty well, which is why you see Pory2 in such a unique area to begin with. Also I tend to have problems with location-based pokemon spawns, like with the Hitmons. We can't use 3rd Gens on these maps for already-explained reasons, so while I'm open to suggestion I don't know if it would be worth it in this one case.

2) We've discussed this before, including the possibility of adding Pokemon XD/etc-only moves in a meaningful and balanced way. Right now we want to focus on getting other core features of the battle system into the game so that we don't make any brokenly OP pokemon enter the scene due to a lack of checks/balances. (Wish would be disgusting right now, thanks to tank meta).

3) I wouldn't mind this as long as players can turn the feature on/off, since spying on teams for tournaments is a thing. It works on Pokemon Showdown a bit better because most battles are randomly paired up. We'd need a PvP ranking system with potentially random queues for this to not be highly abuse-able. Also, if I recall, this would require a new client.

4) We tried working with this in the future but implementing it proved frustrating. It is needed though, so we'll have to come back to it again eventually.

EDIT - tl;dr: I don't disagree with anything here on first glance aside from maybe #1. The rest are just waiting for when we can implement them from a technical and labor hour standpoint.