Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
You have been a great Dev for the game.

Farewell
Thugie

DomT.

Youngster
Sad to see dat u r leaving Thugie,Hope u return once again,whats happening Shane's back and Thug gone

nemo55

Thank you Thugie, I believe your job has been done, and the server stability has dramatically improved...we should retire your jersey as one of the greats..good luck in your future endeavors! :D

Soul_Trainer

Sad to see you leave, Thugie. Hoping to see you around again if ever!

Till then, farewell, good sir. What you achieved so far here will always be remembered! :)

Best of Regards
Soul

ThuGie

Website
thugie.nl
Hope you all have a great time playing and some developing pwo. Cya around or not.

Nikola

Youngster
Farewell my friend. We had a lot of nice times together. Remember that black loading screen haha? Spent all days and night trying to fix it. I hope you will come back soon. Take care ThuGie.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Words from Jinji are also mine. :(
Thanks for all your time and effort to improve the game, Thugie. ;)

Success will lead your way~

Belemuel

Sad to you go ThuGie D:

You did a lot for this game and with that I hope you do return in the future.

Zangoose

You have done a truly great job. You have been a great Dev. Thanks a lot ThuGie.
Farewell

The-Predator

Youngster
Sad to see Thugie is gone, never forget who was the one who brought the auto-rebooter to PWO, even though we were told it was not possible at the time, We are all going to miss you

pieoffury

Thank you for everything thugie. You've done so much for the game and have made your mark in PWO. I hope I could do the same despite being a regular player. Good luck with the rest of your journey ;D

Rigaudon

Youngster
Thugie.

Thank you for supporting us through so much. Even when others could not or would not have our backs, you were there. Good luck with all that life brings you.

SapphirePhoenix

Oh ThuGie :( Thank you for everything you have done for PWO. You will be long remembered!

Pastor-Of-Muppets

Thanks for all the work you have done for the game and its community. Good luck in your next endeavors.

Take care.