Farewell PWO!

pieoffury

Farewell dear friends, fellow players, and members of the staff. Stating my reasons for finally making up my mind after months of being indecisive would just bring up problems and issues I wish not to be brought up. I would just like to thank every single player who has helped me out, who has made a mark in my stay in this game, who I have helped out, who has shared a laugh or two with me, and to everyone out there who knows me. I was known back in 2008-2009 as wierdo3, known in my come back in 2013 as PewDiePie_Felix, and now as pieoffury. I would like to thank these people as they have made my stay in PWO enjoyable and fun (most of which, were my former guildmates back in pureTRUTH): bivu, mix, chappy, clippy, mix, liakos, chi, lentz, electrokoolaid, gob, joys, ashe, aizen, tendou, ditto, ping, dave, regi, flax, scotty, white_wolf and shyleen. Thank you to The Mercenaries of PWO, Aeons, the_forgotten, pureTRUTH, and Nitro. I would also like to thank PWO for voting me as the 1st runner up for being the most helpful. I've tried my best to help anyone and everyone in whatever way I can, be it on basic Pokemon knowledge, a small guide in quests in PWO, or even those who have trusted me enough to transfer pokes. :)

Farewell and good luck to everyone!! ;D
vNhovpt.png

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Sad to see this, even though I knew it was coming and know why it is so. Have a good life (khug)

pieoffury

EcoWOLFrb said:
Sad to see this, even though I knew it was coming and know why it is so. Have a good life (khug)
Well bro, we have been talking about it for a while now... I'll still come by xat as usual 'cause of you guys ;D

Goku-

Better come by xat lots and talk xD

Farewell buddy, it was awesome having you around <3

Aniki

That is sad to hear, but as you have your reasons to leave i say farewell to you PewDiePie_Felix, that is the username i remember, but we only got to chat a couple of times, since i went mia due to losing my laptop to a HDD crash. Good luck with everything IRL and take care (^_^)/