is this even possible

Attachments

• aaa.png
    aaa.png
    227.5 KB · Views: 554

DeZoLa

Youngster
kaiser6tn said:
Yes, sucker punch will always fail if a faster (I'm assuming that mamoswine got an ap boost earlier on that battle) opponent uses a priority move.
i checked bulbapedia and its says >> (If the target also uses an increased priority move during the same round that the user uses Sucker Punch, the attack order of the users will be determined normally. )

Nikola

Youngster
There is know glitch with priority moves if you didnt knew.

I6fLvYw.png

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
That is a different issue. Extremespeed only started having +2 priority starting from gen 5 and iirc Teck implemented priority according to how it worked pre gen 5, which is why in pwo extremespeed has +1 priority. Pretty sure that was something that was mentioned on Teck's log when it first was announced but no changes were made on that regard apparently

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
If you want the priority for extremespeed changed, put the arguments for (and against if there are any) in one place, then we can decide if it should be done and put it on the move trello to be done.

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
There is one very simple argument to support that change, pwo uses gen 5 for reference on what concerns battling (power and accuracy of most moves, moves a pokemon learns by leveling up, tms and so on). So knowing that, why should priority moves be handled any differently?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
kaiser6tn said:
There is one very simple argument to support that change, pwo uses gen 5 for reference on what concerns battling (power and accuracy of most moves, moves a pokemon learns by leveling up, tms and so on). So knowing that, why should priority moves be handled any differently?

That doesn't explain why Teck treated it differently in the first place. If it was just a mistake then it can go on the list to be fixed right away.