Exp and PD points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendou

Due the amount of players not being able to buy surfboard or not being able to trade before the requirements due obvious reasons i was thinking about a monthy EXP and Pokedollar event where non ms will get 50% EXP and 75% money while ms gets a 80% EXP and 140% pokedollar or something like that to balance the question about ms and non ms. It can last 1-3 days also.

What are your thoughts?

Tendou

Well these random numbers were placed just for fun, as people will ask for how much and i cant set a one by myself :p

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]I don't think it would be fair to those who pay for membership. What about the price of wind surfboard it wasn't expensive and it still had a price adjustment making it cheaper. On this way I think there's nothing to complain about. It's all I have to say~[/glow]

Tendou

julio2503 said:
I don't think it would be fair to those who pay for membership. What about the price of wind surfboard it wasn't expensive and it still had a price adjustment making it cheaper. On this way I think there's nothing to complain about. It's all I have to say~

I didnt get your "won't be fair" as ms gain will be increased upon its default value and it will be a monthly-like event (or just a monthly buff, the proper name for it) 1 or 2 days will not hurt MSpers and some will be gladly to wait that day to level up a lot of pokes using their improve ms status for a few hours.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
The thing is that players get stuck on the surfboard daily, so if you do this once a month it will only help a very small portion of those needing a surfboard. It would help older players a lot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.