Evolution of a crobat to golbat

Iuri

Hello:

I've been a while without playing when I got back I found the game quite different for the better. I have a S Crobat level 99, that before I stop playing, evolve to Golbat with a stone or an item( I don't remember well) . Now evolves with happiness at the maximum. I train it to bring happiness to the maximum, but now with hapiness at 255 nothing happened. What can I do to evolve the Crobat to Golbat ?

Adham.Samir

Hello !
Maybe this a bug, Or maybe your Golbat didn't reach the maximum happiness.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Iuri said:
Hello:

I've been a while without playing when I got back I found the game quite different for the better. I have a S Crobat level 99, that before I stop playing, evolve to Golbat with a stone or an item( I don't remember well) . Now evolves with happiness at the maximum. I train it to bring happiness to the maximum, but now with hapiness at 255 nothing happened. What can I do to evolve the Crobat to Golbat ?

Make sure the happiness is exactly 255/255 when you type /happy 1 with Golbat in your first slot. Then win a battle using Golbat and it should evolve. If this doesn't happen take some screenshots of your attempt and post on the Playerdex Bug Catcher.