Dropping Some Weight Off My Chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerprimarina

Youngster
Also, to add a bit more in-depth context, I had sent TS tokens earlier on more than one instance not to keep him around but because he didn't have ms. He accuses of people arguing in the guild and drama being involved, and its not like he himself hasn't been involved in one. He has had fights with Rygar. Me being a guild leader that time, tried to look out for him as much as possible, no matter how much others tried to tell me against it or point out that he was at fault.
ClevePM.png

But there was no favor returned. As you can see, this is a clear backlash and accusation at me, after what I've done for him. I didn't wanna even be involved in this but I was dragged into it somehow. If he wanted to leave MJX, he could've done this in private messages instead and I would've wished him good luck instead. This is clearly some digging up of the past that I didn't even ask for and this time I didn't even start it.

As I said, I have no favouritism. And I'll gladly point out hypocrisy if there are fingers pointed aggressively at me and I'm being dragged into this without reason.

As for leaving the MJX server, I had told him this the moment he had joined the Dragon's Den server and talked behind my back. I wasn't stopping him from leaving MJX. Just leaving it up to him.

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
I get your point. But its just that a person gets measured by many situations instead of one situation. One time of falling is not a huge deal for humans but many time is. Others hold a ton of situations at which a lot of things were proved.

It's not okay at all to go and dictate youngesters like "A is bad, B did this to me, C said thats about blah blah". That's called misleading. Let them deal with people themselves. Because I guarantee to you that everyone on your hate list is actually a great person to someone else.

Personally, I wouldn't stop anyone from doing anything unless I have something that I fear. That refers to the dragon's den. But just don't go and say you were dragged into this without a readon because when you're a guild leader, every action matters and causes a reaction.

Anyhow there is no point of pushing on comments on the thread. Gotta play the swarm for the lobster hunt.

gingerprimarina

Youngster
I get your point. But its just that a person gets measured by many situations instead of one situation. One time of falling is not a huge deal for humans but many time is. Others hold a ton of situations at which a lot of things were proved.

It's not okay at all to go and dictate youngesters like "A is bad, B did this to me, C said thats about blah blah". That's called misleading. Let them deal with people themselves. Because I guarantee to you that everyone on your hate list is actually a great person to someone else.

Nobody is dictating anyone here. I always try to guide them in the right direction. What he said definitely seems like a backlash, that's why I spoke out against it. I don't know from where you come up with this because I just clarified things there.

"Because I guarantee to you that everyone on your hate list is actually a great person to someone else." - I hold nothing against anyone as a player or a person. I don't care who is what to another player. And I don't want any more involvement in this, since I'm being dragged into this.

Calskyhalk

Why did you kick him from your guild discord when he was completely polite in this thread showing you appreciation and asking you to stay as an outsider then? no dictatorship involved yeah. Because you don't sound similar as your action speaks. It's clear as sun light that he was kicked for leaving so you don't say people are free.
View attachment 7357

Aside from TS, what about Treasure?
View attachment 7359

Or what about this?
View attachment 7360

P.S: I don't pay people to talk EZ.

I was kicked out of MJX guild for leaving the discord but in my case, @Sweetboi and @gingerprimarina were pestering with questions "do you want to leave the guild?" via creating a group of us 3 on discord (later I was kicked out from that group).

My assumptions were they wanted the pokes back which I won in her guild event (which I gave back to Venomsaur before leaving the discord).
or I was viewing a year old thread.

It begin when @Isguros moved their thread to private and ginger came to me, pleading to dislike Isguros comment on her guild post. In fact, I was new in the guild and she was willing to giveaway 50,000pd as a "complimentary prize even IF i didn't win the event".
ginger 1.JPG
ginger 2.JPG
ginger 3.JPG

and after I commented and later reacted "sad" on the thread.

ginger 4.JPG

ginger 5.JPG

ginger 6.JPG

I commented on that thread and gave a sad reaction and for that, I want to apologize to Isguro.
I retracted my reaction and commented to "Invalid" on that thread.

edit: re-arrangement of screenshot 2&3

Last edited:

gingerprimarina

Youngster
I was kicked out of MJX guild for leaving the discord but in my case, @Sweetboi and @gingerprimarina were pestering with questions "do you want to leave the guild?" via creating a group of us 3 on discord (later I was kicked out from that group).

My assumptions were they wanted the pokes back which I won in her guild event (which I gave back to Venomsaur before leaving the discord).

It begin when @Isguros moved their thread to private and ginger came to me, pleading to dislike Isguros comment on her guild post. In fact, I was new in the guild and she was willing to giveaway 50,000pd as a "complimentary prize even IF i didn't win the event".
View attachment 7363

View attachment 7365View attachment 7364

View attachment 7366

View attachment 7367

View attachment 7368

I commented on that thread and gave a sad reaction and for that, I want to apologize to Isguro.
In the defense of myself, I would say I felt like the Isguros requesting the guild event thread to be moved was an unfair move because the thread was there for a week long and nobody touched it. Then it was requested to be moved.

I have asked the reaction request only because I felt like I was being bullied and targeted for no reason. It was upon them to do that, not me forcing them into it.

Last edited:

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer

View attachment 7363

View attachment 7365View attachment 7364

View attachment 7366

View attachment 7367

View attachment 7368

CheEZe man. I never knew you few seconds ago but now I'm your biggest fan. Let me know if you're looking for a guild that suits you.

Last edited:

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Nobody is dictating anyone here. I always try to guide them in the right direction.
I don't think members are so tiny and cute that mommy has to pet them or show them the road to the next gas station. You're trying to guide them in the right direction? I wonder where that leads to?

1662812303639.png
They were given orders instead. "Deputy --> guild chat" had me laughing last night tbh.

In the defense of myself
"In your defense of yourself" you're Harry Maguire.

I have asked the reaction request only because I felt like I was being bullied and targeted for no reason
1662812639992.png

P.S: I'm not sure how will you explain asking someone stuff back after clearly gifting them that. Oh btw there was a S gengar that I donated the last tournament you were lucky enough to get pushed to 4th place at. But I won't ask that back nor the old stuff from the past because I ain't you.

gingerprimarina

Youngster
I don't think members are so tiny and cute that mommy has to pet them or show them the road to the next gas station. You're trying to guide them in the right direction? I wonder where that leads to?

View attachment 7369
They were given orders instead. "Deputy --> guild chat" had me laughing last night tbh.

"In your defense of yourself" you're Harry Maguire.

View attachment 7371

P.S: I'm not sure how will you explain asking someone stuff back after clearly gifting them that. Oh btw there was a S gengar that I donated the last tournament you were lucky enough to get pushed to 4th place at. But I won't ask that back nor the old stuff from the past because I ain't you.
Deputy --> guild chat was only because he missed a message in the guild channel and I was calling him in the guild chat like that as a joke.

And as for asking stuff back, you have asked your S Alakazam and S Absol back. So, don't even go there.

I just felt it was kinda ungrateful of him to take advantage of me and leave my guild like that, that's why I asked him to pay it off. Plus, I'm pretty sure he was talked and manipulated into it.

Don't shove your negativity wherever you go.

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
And as for asking stuff back, you have asked back S Alakazam and S Absol back. So, don't even go there.
I won't go there because sometimes I get to show mercy indeed.

I just felt it was kinda ungrateful of him to take advantage of me and leave my guild like that, that's why I asked him to pay it off
What about comments by Calskyhalk up there? he took advantage of you too or was he kicked by you?

I'm pretty sure he was talked and manipulated into it.
Learn when someone puts prove on the table, to put yours as well. Otherwise you won't be taken serious.

1662813507582.png

TSTheLuckyOne

Deputy --> guild chat was only because he missed a message in the guild channel and I was calling him in the guild chat like that as a joke.

And as for asking stuff back, you have asked your S Alakazam and S Absol back. So, don't even go there.

I just felt it was kinda ungrateful of him to take advantage of me and leave my guild like that, that's why I asked him to pay it off. Plus, I'm pretty sure he was talked and manipulated into it.

My decision was made fully of my own accord. Fadoka was actually the one who help me build up the courage required to make such a big change. I never left because I didn't have anyone to support me in the process.

gingerprimarina

Youngster
I already justified the comments by Calskyhalk up there. As for kicking him from the guild, it was because he left the server and I hadn't made the rule yet but it is posted today.

P.S.: I'll have further no involvement with this.
And if it continues, I'm going to report for harassment and dragging me into this issue cause I didn't want to be involved in this.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
I already justified the comments by Calskyhalk up there. As for kicking him from the guild, it was because he left the server and I hadn't made the rule yet but it is posted today.
Future reference, it may be best to not kick people from your guild for unwritten rules, after all, how are they supposed to know if it isn't listed?
Also, the discord rule is kind of an unfair rule (though your guild so I can't exactly tell you not to do that LOL) but what if you have a guild mate that doesn't have discord, or maybe somebody that doesn't like discord, perhaps they don't want to be around guild mates 24/7. Keep in mind, this game is a virtual world met for fun and an escape from the real world, but if you constantly having to be a part of it, kind of ruins the aspect of it being used as an "escape for enjoyment" and more of a chore.

Last edited:

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
In respect for TS's last reply. I'll no longer talk unless its needed anyway no worries.

gingerprimarina

Youngster
Future reference, it may be best to not kick people from your guild for unwritten rules, after all, how are they supposed to know if it isn't listed?
Also, the discord rule is kind of an unfair rule (though your guild so I can't exactly tell you not to do that LOL) but what if you have a guild mate that doesn't have discord, or maybe somebody that doesn't like discord, perhaps they don't want to be around guild mates 24/7. Keep in mind, this game is a virtual world met for fun and an escape from the real world, but if you constantly having to be a part of it, kind of ruins the aspect of it being used as an "escape for enjoyment" and more of a choir.
I have already added the rules to the guild list and have shared the screenshot with you.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
I have already added the rules to the guild list and have shared the screenshot with you.
Yeah, and it's good the rule is written down now, but at the time you kicked a guild mate for the rule even though it wasn't listed. That's why I said "for future reference" in case a similar situation arises again some day.

gingerprimarina

Youngster
My decision was made fully of my own accord. Fadoka was actually the one who help me build up the courage required to make such a big change. I never left because I didn't have anyone to support me in the process.
Decision made by your own accord by Fadoka talking you into it? ok

As I said, you are free to leave and I have no favouritism.

Just saying, you could've resolved this in private message instead of making it a public drama and indirect backlash at your guild members like this.

gingerprimarina

Youngster
For real Gingy, its like i said here:
I'm just aware of the manipulations that goes on here that others can't see.

As for the proof, I had justified what I said.

It is indeed a case of talking him into it and I'm not really going to be exaggerating more.

I'll be reporting further for harassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.