Dropping Some Weight Off My Chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
The thread is already available for everyone to read and its being watched so you don't have to waste some valuable time during the swarm. Or probably they would repay me 1m back. Good idea.

AustinEndO

I already justified the comments by Calskyhalk up there. As for kicking him from the guild, it was because he left the server and I hadn't made the rule yet but it is posted today.

P.S.: I'll have further no involvement with this.
And if it continues, I'm going to report for harassment and dragging me into this issue cause I didn't want to be involved in this.
Justified?

-_-.png
You told me the same what you said to @Calskyhalk to react to @Isguros response and what was the reason that you deleted all of your responses?

As a Veteran player now in the game, I never felt the urge to join any guild but when I joined MJX, turns out that because of such things a person cannot even play peacefully in this toxic environment being created. Also, the reason to leave the MJX guild was that I felt like a puppet and insecure.

It is really shameful to know that such things are happening to people here in this PWO Society.

gingerprimarina

Youngster
Justified?

View attachment 7374
You told me the same what you said to @Calskyhalk to react to @Isguros response and what was the reason that you deleted all of your responses?

As a Veteran player now in the game, I never felt the urge to join any guild but when I joined MJX, turns out that because of such things a person cannot even play peacefully in this toxic environment being created. Also, the reason to leave the MJX guild was that I felt like a puppet and insecure.

It is really shameful to know that such things are happening to people here in this PWO Society.
Yes, I have already said that I felt like was targeted for no reason. I wasn't forcing anyone.
So, I don't need to explain further I hope.

P.S.: I will have no further involvement with this.

gingerprimarina

Youngster
Like PMing people and telling them to put angry reactions on people's forum messages?
I will make myself clear why I did that. I knew if I would have reported Isguros about moving the thread, nothing would be done about it as the staff supports him. But I wasn't forcing anyone.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
I will make myself clear why I did that. I knew if I would have reported Isguros about moving the thread, nothing would be done about it as the staff supports him. But I wasn't forcing anyone.
Why must you always blame others? Like seriously, that's how you find yourself in situations like this. You constantly blow up about things blaming everybody else instead of taking responsibility for your own actions. I understand you may feel as if you admit to your faults that you are admitting to making mistakes and that mistakes are something that are completely terrible and frowned upon and make you out to be a substandard person, but the truth is it's not like that. We are human, we make mistakes, the important thing about mistakes is admitting them, owning up to them, accepting responsibility for them, learn from them, and move on, because I promise no matter the mistake that is made, the sun always rises again tomorrow.

The past 13 months of deterioration you have shown is alarming, sad, and worrisome because I know you are better than this. This is not on insult, but you may honestly consider finding a therapist or something to help with this, because right now you are on a path of your own self destruction. Life isn't perfect, people aren't perfect, so you don't need to try to be perfect. Just be you, just live and learn.

gingerprimarina

Youngster
Why must you always blame others? Like seriously, that's how you find yourself in situations like this. You constantly blow up about things blaming everybody else instead of taking responsibility for your own actions. I understand you may feel as if you admit to your faults that you are admitting to making mistakes and that mistakes are something that are completely terrible and frowned upon and make you out to be a substandard person, but the truth is it's not like that. We are human, we make mistakes, the important thing about mistakes is admitting them, owning up to them, accepting responsibility for them, learn from them, and move on, because I promise no matter the mistake that is made, the sun always rises again tomorrow.

The past 13 months of deterioration you have shown is alarming, sad, and worrisome because I know you are better than this. This is not on insult, but you may honestly consider finding a therapist or something to help with this, because right now you are on a path of your own self destruction. Life isn't perfect, people aren't perfect, so you don't need to try to be perfect. Just be you, just live and learn.
If you have not seen my msg earlier. I did admit my fault.

Secondly, I haven't done anything wrong by asking support from others if I needed it.

Oh "finding a therapist" - that is too much to say.

I could say that for you as well. You have made faults yourself, you have lashed out on us. You have admitted none of them.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
You have made faults yourself
I agree with this 100%
You have admitted none of them.
This I don't entirely agree with this, perhaps I haven't owned up to a few but I would say I have owned up to a mass majority, but one's claim to their own community standing isn't for one's self to make. So, although I don't agree with this statement, can't entirely disagree with it.

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
One more thing.. I will simply ask few questions at least. Everyone knows you aren't broke (unlike "my 2 cents dude" that ain't got them) so why did you even accept that 1m from TS knowing that its coming from me unless you only care about yourself at this point?

Why do you dislike the fact that TS made a thread about his decision? Because in my opinion, when I stand on a solid ground I am ready to face the world on my own. But that is not the case with you. You feel guilty at a point.

Why did you use MareepGod discord account to spy on other discords? You could join directly by your name without the need for that. Aside from it being a impersonating but its just so cheap. You asked TS if you can make a discord by that name. Come on where is the clean consent here?

As a personal advice though.. you, as well as everyone have to work on themselves. It begins with me. I'm just bringing it up because you know I have been inactive for a while because basically I have been growing up in that outside world. I returned and I just realized that you are exactly the same. That is not a good sign. Just think about it.

I also advice everyone around to read this thread and go through every comment. Because in life, it was never the case of having 1 correct and all the others aren't especially when they have parallel opinions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.