Dovee's Final Goodbye

nemo55

Sad to see a great player and great person like you leave the game. But yes, you have undoubtedly served your time and there is always a point where you just gotta cut loose, grow up, and mold your life on a more personal level. Wish you all the best in your future endeavors, and if you ever come by Toronto, Canada. I'll gladly show you around haha. Anyways cheers man. ;)

Nikola

Youngster
Sad to see you go American friend. You did a lot for this community and people around you. You will be indeed missed and I will always remember you as a great friend and tough opponent. I will be seeing at that place very soon. Farewell Dove.

thexrock3

Well your not the first of the legendary to leave, and you wont be the last ;)
Goodluck in your next journey and thanks for all the support that you have given to this community!!
Dont forget to come and vist :D

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Your liver will be punished for this transgression in Vegas.

You will be missed...

The-Predator

Youngster
isn´t it april´s fool?

You gonna be missed Dovee, even though some of us could talk to u in xat, there are just a few decent battlers out there, so u can imagine, I guess ur time has come just like usual, everyone has to leave one day, wish u the best in life, come in blaze xat sometime, cya

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Oh Dovee. :'(

You will be sorely missed. PWO will feel different to me knowing you aren't there. You're one of the few people who I've gone through PWO with when I first started 2009; most of the others, like Sarge, aren't here anymore. In retrospect, I seriously think I've spent 80% of this game with you in some way or another, like through staff and guilds. Or you know, the game imploding every once in a while. Gosh. :C

Punk!

U hav and always be the best...i Respect u alot..Wanna be Like u :p...I wish u good Luck..God Bless.. :-[

Troy121

I rarely post on the forums, but I think this a good time to do just that.

Even though we don't know each other for that long yet, it was fun playing and chatting with you. I wish you all the best for w/e you are planing and hope to see you just as much in XAT.

JD001

Youngster
Too. Many. Feels.
I just re-read everything all over again )':

Woman, you just like seeing me cry don't you? You better drink lots of Jager at vegas for me :c

BlackBloodz

You're one of few people I expected them to stay for some more time, anywho
Good luck and wish you the best in your life, hoping you will return someday to this community !

DaneJones

Even if I really don't know you,I wish you all the best in future real-life. :) Bye. :)

fOxys

one of the best moments of my life in this game was when I joined the Nitro and I was very happy to live with the multiplayer that I admired. You're one of those players and I wish you the best for your life!
Thanks for everything :)

Franc92

Youngster
Sad to read this thing and instantly to immagine that i'll never face again those monstres Shiny Meta, Tyra, Lax.. in battle VS you. I'm serious when i'm telling that i'll miss you a little bit. But well was the 1st of april yesterday and i caught all the 150 pokemons in google maps, so everything could happen in the future. See you in Italy on day ;)

Dovee

Youngster
Well I would like to say now that April fools has ended it's time to come clean.......

I am actually done with PWO. Thanks to everyone for the goodbyes they truly mean a lot to me. I'll never forget you guys. I should rename this topic the feels coaster because I swear whenever I look at these posts it starts raining inside. Damn youmother nature.

Much Love
-Cory

pieoffury

Damn bro, you didn't even wait for me to come to Nitro. Can't believe I woke up today to read this... :(

Naero

Farewell Dovee~ (khug)

It feels like a big part of the community is leaving; you've been well-established and impactful around the staff, as well as the community - especially various guild subcommunities. Your persistent persuasion is what convinced me to join Cryptic_Complexity in itself to begin with (despite being intently guild-neutral for the longest time), even if you've ended up defecting to another guild. :p

On the off-chance that I start frequenting guild Xats again and I'm not idle in them (let's not get too radical here), I'll hope to see you around. Don't deny that you, among others, have missed afk-kicking me. :p

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
ANd it happened... Some players will enjoy our stuff, soon. I wish you the best and don't clic the ''unfriends'' thing on fb lol. L)

xellos15

I never really liked you but to be honest your thread makes me somewhat feel sad.

Well, life goes on and I bid you luck on everything Dovee.

See you in some other games(if ever).

Cheers!

Xellos