De-Leveling

DeZoLa

Youngster
Hello guys! Since many mistakes happens and will always happen,i would like to suggest an NPC tha would lower the pokemons level , for some amount of pokedollars to avoid future tragedies. for example ( level 100 zubat or level 99 beldum)etc.

Donar

With the introduced exp changes of the last update I see little reason for this tbh. There is no longer a penalization for evolving your Pokemon as soon as you can as the exp requirements in a evolution line are equivalent, or in other words: a Beldum will take as much exp to reach level 100 as a Metang or Metagross.

DeZoLa

Youngster
Well, even that i would still, like this to be introduced , i cannot disagree with you. Ty anyway

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
I wish we could unevolve a pokemon, and lower level. There are some level 100 shiny magikarp out there, among other things. I think it is a needed gameplay feature.

DotA.Eternity

There are Lv100 shiny Magikarps in the Nintendo Pokemon games. If someone wants a shiny Lv100 useless Pokemon, that's their decision.

Rigaudon

Youngster
I've avoided poking at the "de-level" suggestions for a while now, but if PWO continues there may be a definite answer coming in the far-ish future.