could be another means of payment/Otro medio de Pago

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel1012309

This is a Suggestion / Esto es una sugerencia

Hello!
PayGol website offers the means to create payments via sms, I use it in minecraft servers (immercraft) to buy vip and is very safe and reliable, I helps me because, like many, I do not have Paypal, would be good to consider this, we could buy many Member.
the money is deducted from your balance
Note:My English is not very god
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola!
hice esto para contarles de la pagina web PayGol,Yo la utilizo en un server de minecraft (Immersion) para comprar vip y es muy buena y confiable, es una buena opcion al momento de comprar ya que no necesitas Tarjeta,envias un mensaje y te envian un codigo,lo pones en la pag y listo.
Estaria muy bueno que se implementara al juego.
Saludos
(mi ingles da asco -.-)

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]If it's a suggestion it was better post it on Suggestions section.

I don't know how this feature is developed but it would be really nice to have other ways to donate. :)
[/glow]

joaosss

Different ways of donate :)

It´s the first time, that i create a topic in pwo altough i play PWO at along time.

Y have a suggestion, that like always, the rest of the community will like or dislike.

I think that we could have a new way of Donate to the PWO, and not only the PayPal

My suggestion is, Pay Safe Card, it´s a form of payment that i believe all players know and tottaly safe. (Pay Safe Card, consists in go to a coffe that have "Pay Safe Card" system and trade for example 10 euros (i´m portuguese ;D ) to a papper that have a code, that allow us to use that "code" to donate the 10 euros to the PWO. (It´s a little bit hard to explain cuz i´m not a native speaker) but is realy easy to work with .

I think that Pay Safe Card it´s a nice form of Donate cuz it dont requires Credit Card and stuffs like that. I believe that 60%og the players dont Donate more often because of the "Credit Card" and with Pay Safe Card that problem will no longer exist. That will allow the players to enjoy themselfs of the Donation, and will allow PWO team to develop with better condictions the Game :D

One More time, sorry my bad English :-[

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Re: Different ways of donate :)

Edit:[glow=red] My mistake. Look me that I confused the posts.[/glow] Dx

daniel1012309

I am from Uruguay and there is not that xd

He looks at my post (below yours) and reviewer, is on Paygol

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator

daniel1012309 said:
I am from Uruguay and there is not that xd

He looks at my post (below yours) and reviewer, is on Paygol

I merged your two posts. He did suggest a different payment method, however we don't need a separate forum post for each suggested payment method- they can all be discussed and compared here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.