Coming back ._. :okay:

Dezolator

Well I said I leave the game because I did't have enought time to play well now I'll have time to play :p

Hi everyone :p

Dezolator

Darwin1999 said:
Welcome back Olman, do you still have any new cool skins...
Thanks, and I was making a new skin under other nick when it's finish I'll post it :p

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Great to see you back, Olman ^_^

Dezolator

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Olman said:
Jinji said:
Well, this turned out to be rather a non-event...
a_e
Not sure what that expression means exactly... but in case you thought I was being mean, I only said that because you returned after so little time it was like you'd barely left. Anyway, I'm thrilled to see you back again. Never enough talented artists and generally cool people in this community ;)

darkdane

I miss you Olman D: glad you weren't gonna leave us... it's rather unfortunate though I can't see you in the game yet but hope to see you soon.

Dezolator

Jinji said:
Olman said:
Jinji said:
Well, this turned out to be rather a non-event...
a_e
Not sure what that expression means exactly... but in case you thought I was being mean, I only said that because you returned after so little time it was like you'd barely left. Anyway, I'm thrilled to see you back again. Never enough talented artists and generally cool people in this community ;)
Oh thanks to clarify I was a little confused about you posted before e.e I was working that why left but now I'm just studying so I have free time to play :)

darkdane said:
I miss you Olman D: glad you weren't gonna leave us... it's rather unfortunate though I can't see you in the game yet but hope to see you soon.
Thanks :p, I have been working in new skin I'm trying to make new attack animation and give a specific animation to each move :)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Olman said:
Thanks :p, I have been working in new skin I'm trying to make new attack animation and give a specific animation to each move :)
That sounds like a huge and very useful project. I wish you well ^^

Dezolator

Jinji said:
Olman said:
That sounds like a huge and very useful project. I wish you well ^^
Yeah my first plan was give a different animation to each move but I discovered that the client just let me use 16 different animations :-\ , so the new plan it's give a specific animation to each type, wich some exceptions. :)