Closing the PM window

Dragon16

Youngster
I am not sure if this was intended or if it was done purposefully, but before the new client when a player would close the PM window it would say that the "player has left the PM window."
now it doesn't say anything and it is confusing, when you close a PM window it needs to say that the player has closed it or the other player could be waiting there for a while expecting an answer.

Professor.Oak

Personally I like it better without the notification, I can now shamelessly close PM windows and if anyone writes back a new window will open, that way I don't have to keep 5-8 different windows expecting a reply.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Professor.Oak said:
Personally I like it better without the notification, I can now shamelessly close PM windows and if anyone writes back a new window will open, that way I don't have to keep 5-8 different windows expecting a reply.
;) I do agree. ^

Dragon16

Youngster
julio2503 said:
Professor.Oak said:
;) I do agree. ^
But closing the PM window was a was to tell Noobs to gow away, it sends a message. i think that keeping them waiting for a response is much crueler than having the system tell them that the PM window saw closed.