cannot move nor can i see ppl talking in cc also times out..

immoralist

so this happens i log in and cannot move whatsoever im still inside map none of that ive tried everything listed. so this is when i need help the most.
firewall uninstalled reinstalled added to allowed applications on firewall ran as admin etc etc.. i still cannot figure it out... someone help me out
also after i sit there for about a minute i dc instantly. and i never ran into these problems til yesterday evening... it worked then stopped... someone mind helping me out would be very nice.

9liemo.png

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Re: cannot move nor can i see ppl talking in cc also times o

Try the command /joyoff. It disables the transmission of any USB or gamepad devices to the client. If any USB plugged in is locking your movement, the command will solve the problem.

immoralist

but that cannot be the issue i keep dcing. i know its not my internet ive reset it and everything... keeps saying connection lost. i just tried /joyoff...

Lassan

i just downloaded the game and login but i am also having this problem can someone help
i login and can't move and there are no npc or players after a some time i get connection lost

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator

immoralist you may be stuck 'between' maps, I would suggest using an escape rope, losing a PvP battle or finding a staff member to move you and see if that works.