• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gobfather

Peace-Enforcer said:
EcoWOLFrb said:
A lot of people bring up that it would increase strategy, but in reality switching is just really annoying. Some people will literally switch after every poke they defeat so counters can't be brought in. It would be ridiculous and extend the length of battle to an unnecessary level, I'm strongly against it.
Don't agree at all. my guess is you never battled in hand helds. Its true that battles would last 3-4 times longer but quality of battles would improve ten times if switching was implemented with some balancing updates.

This. However I hate it when I'm playing a match and all it is a game of duck and goose. I didnt read all of this, may have been said BUT Here's my idea: Player can only hard switch once, and the second time they attempt server doesn't allow a consecutive hard switch.

I also imagine a lot more people complaining about no switching then there are about removing it.

Merse

Youngster
One of the two reasons I don't accept random battle requests is switching. It is very annoying that some players just keep switching. If I don't switch, I will be in a constant disadvantage. If I switch too, then the other guy will just keep switching. Although it gives a high level of satisfaction when I can beat him even with these conditions :) But usually these guys log out before they would lose.