Bye :)

Gol.D.Roger.

Ever since i started to play the, only me and god knows how much i love this game and addicted to gameplay.. There were many greatest and proudest moments in my pwo life from catching shinies to catching epics, from crushing defeats to legendary victories..I was never been a sweet guy...at age of 24 you should not be sweet ;).You should be hungry for glories..There is no specific reason why i am leaving...New promotions in my job has made me quite busy these days and it results in unable to cope up with new updates in this wonderful game...so long as everything gets settle down and stable in my personal life, i have decided to take a leave till then. How long? even i dont know, may be few months, 6 months or year..An year is overstatement ;)..will return asap...
Thanks to everyone of my friends... Psy, my fella i dunno whether you play this game or not these days, will miss you...Julienne, i love you :-*...ok just flirting :p....
my former guild Blaze, i missed you and gonna miss you every moment....
Love ya all. :-*

Gobfather

Evilams leaving >:O Come back soon, meanwhile take care and good luck wit it all mang. may you have many glories haha

Oh also, Congradulations on the promotion(s)~

pieoffury

Don't leave permanently :'( Come by once in a while. I'm pretty sure you'll miss the game and the community, it's the reason I came back after 4 years :)

DomT.

Youngster
i know that i should not post on ur topic coz we were enemies but we were also best friend,just wanna say thnx for ur support,hope u return back and maybe we will friends again

AceTrainerLance

Evil, I'm here to wish you good luck in your job and also say that I hope to see you soon,I miss you. :( :( :(

Isguros

Youngster
At least you're leaving for a good reason.. I'll allow you your absence this time ;).

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
EvilAms said:
New promotions in my job has made me quite busy these days and it results in unable to cope up with new updates in this wonderful game...

Believe me that I understand your feelings xD! You'll be back, you're not leaving, you are just taking a break. Good luck with your new promotion :D