Bye Bye Guys!

LightDragon

Hey guys!I'm lightdragon or gabinas xD I'm stoping to play... I'm tired... People say that staff hate me... Ok, i'm stoping... I liked play PWO and I make good friends here and too enemies xD Well,i'm sad. Cya guys :D :D and i hope see you one day... :(

Rigaudon

Youngster
People say I hate you? Maybe they should actually talk to me before forwarding such an assumption. ;)

That aside, good luck with where your journeys take you. :]

LightDragon

Rigaudon said:
People say I hate you? Maybe they should actually talk to me before forwarding such an assumption. ;)

That aside, good luck with where your journeys take you. :]
Well,Nikola,Dragon,Darcia or Brennan,He have many names no? He say that staff hate me,and say that staff laught of me and hate my maps.

Blaze guild in xat.com/pwoblaze humble PWO,and say that PRO is best that it... I prefer PWO... antil that this guys say that staff hate me.I'm sad...

Guys of blaze(on xat) talked that use hack in game... Well,it's bad for PWO no?

I have many brazilians friend that say that PWO staff hate brazilian,is true? I have friend that want to play PWO...

I know that formerly existed brazilian bot,but no is all brazilians... Why staff hate brazilians? I like your job riga,and too other staffers...

Mastergam

Farewell my great friend... i never go forget of you. #Gabinas4Ever, my great map creator. :-\

LightDragon

Mastergam said:
Farewell my great friend... i never go forget of you. #Gabinas4Ever, my great map creator. :-\

Oh cute hahaha >_< Thx my friend... I really liked play pwo... but this is my life... <3 Good Adventure in PWO!!

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
As Rigaudon said, perhaps you should have spoken to us before accepting such assumptions as fact. It is never a smart idea to blindly believe; falsehoods are easy to come by.

Speaking for myself, I have never laughed at the mapping efforts of anyone, you included. To do so belittles the effort placed and hurts the confidence of the individual; and they might not try again. It's always better to give positive criticism - let them know what you liked; and provide advice for where they could improve. Then they're encouraged; and have more desire to make more maps and keep improving their skills. And no-one is so terrible that they're forever beyond hope; everyone has potential waiting to be unlocked. I would be disappointed if a third party's slanderous comments were enough to force you into giving up and locking that talent away.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Excuse me,
I dare say you're telling lies. Nobody never said that Staff hate you or your maps. Thing is, you made clear for everyone your dream of being member of PWO Staff and they already told that this only lowers your chances of being recruited. This question have been raised up too many times and you might have misunderstood what we've discussed about.

Also I don't believe that someone can hate another just due to his nationality, but it's known that there are, or at least there were, a relevant amount of hackers/botters among brazilians.

Farewell~

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
LightDragon said:
Hey guys!I'm lightdragon or gabinas xD I'm stoping to play... I'm tired... People say that staff hate me... Ok, i'm stoping... I liked play PWO and I make good friends here and too enemies xD Well,i'm sad. Cya guys :D :D and i hope see you one day... :(

Take care and good luck Light , come back soon to call me a noob this time :p

LightDragon

Julio~ said:
Excuse me,
I dare say you're telling lies. Nobody never said that Staff hate you or your maps. Thing is, you made clear for everyone your dream of being member of PWO Staff and they already told that this only lowers your chances of being recruited. This question have been raised up too many times and you might have misunderstood what we've discussed about.

Also I don't believe that someone can hate another just due to his nationality, but it's known that there are, or at least there were, a relevant amount of hackers/botters among brazilians.

Farewell~

Never? lol ok hahaha... You no join on xat blaze only... Well,ok... Thx o.o

The-Predator

Youngster
Darcia never said the PWO staff hates you, I was present at the time you were in xat, you are annoying (nothing personal) but seriously, you go and step by our xat, first thing you do is to tell us not to talk to you? not to ask you anything, ._. you even called names to some admins but meh, The only thing Darcia told you was, that you were caught botting, thus you will never be a staff member, you missunderstood that as well as what other guys were telling you, not sure if it is because of your english but every word that we were saying, you were just taking it as personal when we were not even talking about you.

LightDragon

Almighty-KP- said:
Darcia never said the PWO staff hates you, I was present at the time you were in xat, you are annoying (nothing personal) but seriously, you go and step by our xat, first thing you do is to tell us not to talk to you? not to ask you anything, ._. you even called names to some admins but meh, The only thing Darcia told you was, that you were caught botting, thus you will never be a staff member, you missunderstood that as well as what other guys were telling you, not sure if it is because of your english but every word that we were saying, you were just taking it as personal when we were not even talking about you.

Never? ok hahaha. Darcia is a god. i'm annoying? Why u lose time answer it? Please,guy,answer other person... Only no disturb me... No,i don't use hack... and I know that friends of Darcia use hack.

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Excuse me Light , Blazes are straight and you shouldn't be sad incase a truth might hurt. Also if u are coming on blaze's xat for mocking and not having fun then i advice you to stay at home just don't mess with blaze cuz this fire burns , believe that my friend :p

LightDragon

Fadoka said:
Excuse me Light , Blazes are straight and you shouldn't be sad incase a truth might hurt. Also if u are coming on blaze's xat for mocking and not having fun then i advice you to stay at home just don't mess with blaze cuz this fire burns , believe that my friend :p

I don't join in xat blaze... Only formely... I don't have afraid Blaze Guild!

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
lol dude , You just made me feel like we eat human's flesh . We are a friendly family if you know a thing about us correctly , also lesson one: say ''I'm not afraid of blaze guild'' and don't say ''I don't have afraid blaze guild''

Nikola

Youngster
You are known bot user through different period of times so complaining about that won't do any good to you. As for staff thingy, you were told that you are rather stupid because of the statement made from your side that one who gets most reports to Jinji gets an in. So you decided to see how things are actually working by making one dummy account where you asked for bot just to advertising it later thinking you may get more points from PWO staff members. You were also told that things does not work that way and that you are stupid doing that.

Due to lack of maturity coming from your side among with other variables pointed above it was decided not to recruit you in others game team. Despite chance was given to you as people were observating your behavior you never showed any improvement. This was back then when PWO sucked for you and its team were idiots not accepting you as a mapper and while you were annoying people to give you Money and the Pokemon because you can't catch any.

LightDragon

Nikola said:
You are known bot user through different period of times so complaining about that won't do any good to you. As for staff thingy, you were told that you are rather stupid because of the statement made from your side that one who gets most reports to Jinji gets an in. So you decided to see how things are actually working by making one dummy account where you asked for bot just to advertising it later thinking you may get more points from PWO staff members. You were also told that things does not work that way and that you are stupid doing that.

Due to lack of maturity coming from your side among with other variables pointed above it was decided not to recruit you in others game team. Despite chance was given to you as people were observating your behavior you never showed any improvement. This was back then when PWO sucked for you and its team were idiots not accepting you as a mapper and while you were annoying people to give you Money and the Pokemon because you can't catch any.

Nikola,review my actions... I'm not stupid... Yes,really I was kid... but I evolve ... You know that say that staff hate me... and in your xat,guys speak about hack,and about PWO... I thought that you was my friend... but always that I joined on xat blaze,u insult me saying that staff hate... I was tired this. I tried play,but your ''kids'' friends insult me in all channel and PM... I'm not kid... I hope that a day,you realize it.