bug with bugs

Tha-Kram

I evolved my Nincada a little early, trained it a few levels and now i wanted to edit its moveset by using the playerdex
but for some reason you can't teach Nincada moves to a Ninjask

today I also updated Delcatty (early evo as well), but didn't have any problems there

i made a screenshot of the movesets from Nincada, Ninjask and the moveset the playerdex is giving:

PS. Bug Bite is missing on the PWO wikia, but as you can see it is available ingame

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
It''s true, you cannot update nincada's moves after evolving to ninjask. You can however if you have a shedinja. There are no plans to change this.

Tha-Kram

I'm not getting Dig and Metal Claw when i level up Ninjask, only X-scissors
I just dont get it why Ninjask is an exception where you can't get the prevolution moveset

are there any more pokes like that, before i screw up more of them

I just found another thread about it, where it states that Bluerise gave a comment that he wanted to figure out why the evolution data wasn't setup
that was 6 months ago, and now you're telling me that he decided to do nothing about it?
if so, why?

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26147&p=248601

I know where Nincadas moveset went!
http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16276

it all makes sense now!
but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like it getting fixed ;)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I merged the recent topic by The_Kram and it has stolen the subject, which is okay since that subject is probably more useful. :) Now we know where the problem stems from this can be looked into, but there are no guarantees it can be fixed in the short term. As always we'll update when there is something to update on the matter.

2nkqlp0.jpg