Bluerise and Xanatus

Portgas.D.Ace

Question to Bluerise...have you ever took any money from Xanatus..he gave you any dollar? PWO or outside of PWO? Thank you.

Question for Xanatus and Bluerise: What exactly is Ebyron and how much time it was tested? Is it now playable for everyone?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Since this topic was raised up to me, I have never received any donation money from Xan.

It would be for Xan to answer the rest of your questions.

BRGodEastwood

Youngster
Banned
Bluerise said:
Since this topic was raised up to me, I have never received any donation money from Xan.

Are you sure you didn't get a little something something for your "rent troubles"? You know, as a "donation"

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
Bluerise said:

Since you're leading the staff members plus we don't have the chance to contact him, you should ask him to come and answer, this is not helpful... You don't seem to be worried about him doing nothing to see progress on this game, If I were in your position (as a volunteer*) I wouldn't let this happen. It's time to be honest.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
BRGodEastwood said:
Bluerise said:

Are you sure you didn't get a little something something for your "rent troubles"? You know, as a "donation"
As I stated, I have never received any donation money from Xan.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
matileo19 said:
Bluerise said:

Since you're leading the staff members plus we don't have the chance to contact him, you should ask him to come and answer, this is not helpful... You don't seem to be worried about him doing nothing to see progress on this game, If I were in your position (as a volunteer*) I wouldn't let this happen. It's time to be honest.
I will give Xan a link to this topic when he seems to be around.

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
Bluerise said:
matileo19 said:
Bluerise said:

I will give Xan a link to this topic when he seems to be around.

Thanks..

Merse

Youngster
Since this is becoming a Q&A topic...

Blude after all these events do you consider stepping down as the leader of this project? And what are your motives to do so?

Xanatus

At the moment, donations are used for server maintance only.
Staff are volenteers and never received payments.
It whouldn't be possible by the legal nature of this fan game.
This has been stated many times before.

Ebyron? I don't know what that is ;-)

knotzl02

Xanatus said:
Sooo Xan, what happens with the money that is not needed for server maintanace?

Xanatus said:
LOL suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Boora

Youngster
ever since the Shiny chance came out, they've been making enough money to keep the server up for a year every month
so i really dont see the point of donating anymore.
easy 3-5 G's a month the first few months that it came out. i personally know that during the first weekend people spent over 5k usd since our guild alone spent around 3 in tottal

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
Xanatus said:

Greath, may I ask you how many money is there to maintain the servers ? Because, if there's enough money, donations should be closed till you're/WE are in need of more to keep the game running.

Also, wouldn't be good if you get pre-paid months? Example, you have 100 USD and the server cost 5 usd per month, go and get us 20 months and close the donations. Thats what we are expecting from you. Ok, no staff is getting paid, then everything is alright and nothing will stop you from getting what I (and hundreds) am asking you. Thanks.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
matileo19 said:
Xanatus said:

Greath, may I ask you how many money is there to maintain the servers ? Because, if there's enough money, donations should be closed till you're/WE are in need of more to keep the game running.

Also, wouldn't be good if you get pre-paid months? Example, you have 100 USD and the server cost 5 usd per month, go and get us 20 months and close the donations. Thats what we are expecting from you. Ok, no staff is getting paid, then everything is alright and nothing will stop you from getting what I (and hundreds) am asking you. Thanks.

We need a pool of money for server replacements when these become necessary.

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
HitmonFonty said:
matileo19 said:
Xanatus said:

We need a pool of money for server replacements when these become necessary.

Your answer isn't answering the question I'm making to Xanatus. As donators, we have the rights to know how much there's in the bank, as thats our money, not yours. Somehow we have the right to decide stuff to do with the money. Still, will be a pleasure to have a 2nd answer from xanatus and not a partner.

EDIT: If you need '' a pool of money for server replacements'' you would buy a few months and keep some spare money for these server replacements. I'd thank you if you don't reply here.

Merse

Youngster
knotzl02 said:
Xanatus said:

And suddenly Xan falls silent.
Look Xan, we all know that all that money PWO accumulates isn't just peacefully sitting on a bank account, and honestly, I doN't think anyone here cares about that as long as the game is being developed. You can drop the hypocrite acting, there are no tax inspectors here ;D

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
Merse said:
knotzl02 said:
Xanatus said:

And suddenly Xan falls silent.
Look Xan, we all know that all that money PWO accumulates isn't just peacefully sitting on a bank account, and honestly, I doN't think anyone here cares about that as long as the game is being developed. You can drop the hypocrite acting, there are no tax inspectors here ;D

Time to work, plus there are not inspectors, but there are people with the power and knowledge to hurt those lying around.

LeroyGarcia

Youngster
I agree with the guys above me, as a man of business I don't care how good life can be or not due to the game and donations because after all it is you guys' problems. But as contributors we would like to have a more transparent connection between the staff and it's players. Hecks, if part of the donations could be allocated to the staff maybe they can't find motivation to work a little harder on the game. I would have no issues with donating to the staff as long as they do their job.

mad30

Youngster
matileo19 said:
Your answer isn't answering the question I'm making to Xanatus. As donators, we have the rights to know how much there's in the bank, as thats our money, not yours. Somehow we have the right to decide stuff to do with the money. Still, will be a pleasure to have a 2nd answer from xanatus and not a partner.

HAHAHHA your money? Your an idiot mati, it WAS your money. As a donator you gave it away trusting the person you gave it to. It is no longer your money, if you don't trust the person don't donate.

You have no rights, none, everything to do with pwo is a privilege. You have the right to live, you have the privilege to play this game. Seriously players are are too entitled around here, about as bad as staff members.

mad30

Youngster
LeroyGarcia said:
I agree with the guys above me, as a man of business I don't care how good life can be or not due to the game and donations because after all it is you guys' problems. But as contributors we would like to have a more transparent connection between the staff and it's players. Hecks, if part of the donations could be allocated to the staff maybe they can't find motivation to work a little harder on the game. I would have no issues with donating to the staff as long as they do their job.
As a contributor you, I agree more transparency is needed.