Bike problem

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]I think there's no specific section to post this, so.... When I'm in Cinnabar Volcano Island I can't use my bike, at least it doesn't appear and my character keep the same speed and sprite. But when I'm using christmas hat and click on the bike the sprite is changed to the normal one. I think bike is allowed to the map because any message show up to me. I see other peaople talking about the same issue. I'm confused now. :-\ [/glow]

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
More info:[glow=red] I was talking to a friend and he told he can see my character using bike on the Cinnabar Volcano Island however it still doesn't appear to me. And I also can see other players riding by bike. ??? [/glow]

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Well, I thought maps were bugged but Luminance explained me the issue behind. Thank you~[/glow]

javier99

julio2503 said:
[glow=red]Well, I thought maps were bugged but Luminance explained me the issue behind. Thank you~[/glow]
What was the issue?

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
javier99 said:
julio2503 said:
What was the issue?
[glow=red]According to what he told me maps were made with old tiles and weren't configured to bike. :) [/glow]