Battle Points quick & easy

Cleveland

Youngster
Multiple players have requested I make a Battle Tower thread similar to my Elite 4/Amulet Coin thread, so here we go.

For starters, this will not be a Battle Tower expert thread. There's older ones around if you're looking to "master" the Battle Tower and climb the now-extinct leaderboards. And there's many players who could provide better advice on that than myself.

Instead, this thread will be focused on the quickest & easiest method to earn Battle Points. Given that, this thread will be pretty simple and high level.

Building Your Team: to start, my general recommendation is to use 6 pokemon that are both fast and powerful. Do not switch unless the matchup is just awful. This will ensure these battles go as quickly as possible. Maybe having a Snorlax could get you an extra win or two early on, but when you consider the extra time it would take, it's not worth it IMO.

The main goal here is to unlock Custom Battles as quickly as possible. Once those are unlocked, you can just battle against a team of Charmander's or Abra's and effortlessly get 5 points per battle.

After unlocking Custom Battles, the next thing you want to do is max out your Extra Daily Go's. Continue to buy those as soon as you have enough BPs to do so. Your max go's per day is 10.

Once you've reached 10 daily go's, you're set. From here just do your 10 Custom Battles per day for 50 BPs and start grinding towards the items you want.

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
During Custom Battles, you can use a Tyranitar that has Stealth Rock Move and Sandstream Ability,

pick an enemy team that is all Shedinja

Use Stealth Rock on turn 1 = total victory

Sandstream creates a sandstorm which kills the 1st shedinja

Shedinja 2 is sent in at the end of the turn, and immediately dies to Stealth Rock,

Shedinja 3 is sent in, etc.

AND IF THE DAMN BATTLE MECHANICS WERE WORKING PROPERLY WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO FORCE THE GAME FORWARD.
But as things are now, we have to keep selecting an action to make the game register the fact that the enemy is dead since the game is missing the "Check to see if pokemon are dead after switching in" Check and makes us players waste an action.

Isguros

Youngster
I love how people were asking you for advice on building a competitive team to deal with the Battle Tower quickly and efficiently, and you're like: "just go Custom Batlles, you dimwits :p".

Cleveland

Youngster
I love how people were asking you for advice on building a competitive team to deal with the Battle Tower quickly and efficiently, and you're like: "just go Custom Batlles, you dimwits :p".
Heh, well, what they were really asking for (knowingly or unknowingly) is how to quickly get Battle Points :cool: